True Silent Mode for Lollipop – XDA Xposed Tuesday

The post True Silent Mode for Lollipop XDA Xposed Tuesday appeared first on … more

List of Edge Panel Compatible Apps

more

Google Announces Plans for Projects Titan, Loon and Link

The post Google Announces Plans for Projects Titan, Loon and Link appeared first on … more

Here’s What the HTC One M9 Camera Can Do

more
Post Reply

[Q] Please Spare Your Valuable TIme to Help me With these Questions....

OP Harshakoll

3rd September 2014, 07:16 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Flag Guntur
Thanks Meter: 37
 
78 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2014
Donate to Me
More
Please Answer my Questions...... Please !!

How much Free ram is Available on Moto E ?

Any Official CyanogenMod is coming to Moto E in future?

What Roms can We expect in future?

Which ROm is Better CM11 or Carbon rom for gaming ?

PLEASE HELP ME WITH THESE QUESTIONS.....
3rd September 2014, 09:19 AM   |  #2  
OP Member
Flag Guntur
Thanks Meter: 37
 
78 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2014
Donate to Me
More
Exclamation No Reply??
Please anyone Reply ... I need these details urgent.... Please Understand !!
3rd September 2014, 12:23 PM   |  #3  
ChaTy's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 150
 
533 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harshakoll

Please Answer my Questions...... Please !!

How much Free ram is Available on Moto E ?

Any Official CyanogenMod is coming to Moto E in future?

What Roms can We expect in future?

Which ROm is Better CM11 or Carbon rom for gaming ?

PLEASE HELP ME WITH THESE QUESTIONS.....

See....as per my opinion (on the basis of apps that i use n i've installed) near-about 350-420 Mb ram is free ...

and regarding to the official support of CM .... we dont know... i mean if they develop then we will have official port...but still u can use unofficial ports of CM ... refer this post for more details :

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2798015

And taking into consideration about new roms....wait for some time and u will have your answers....let devlopers devlop some rom...

And for gaming experience... i personally use stock rooted android ...and i dont feel any lag in any of the HD games that i've played (viz. Modern combat 5, asphalt 7 & 8 , nfs most wanted, gta vice city) ...they run pretty well...even on full graphics..



PRESS THANKS IF U THINK I'VE HELPED U.....
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ChaTy For This Useful Post: [ View ]
7th September 2014, 07:53 AM   |  #4  
OP Member
Flag Guntur
Thanks Meter: 37
 
78 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2014
Donate to Me
More
Exclamation Can i Unlock Indian Variant Moto E's Bootloader ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaTy

See....as per my opinion (on the basis of apps that i use n i've installed) near-about 350-420 Mb ram is free ...

and regarding to the official support of CM .... we dont know... i mean if they develop then we will have official port...but still u can use unofficial ports of CM ... refer this post for more details :

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2798015

And taking into consideration about new roms....wait for some time and u will have your answers....let devlopers devlop some rom...

And for gaming experience... i personally use stock rooted android ...and i dont feel any lag in any of the HD games that i've played (viz. Modern combat 5, asphalt 7 & 8 , nfs most wanted, gta vice city) ...they run pretty well...even on full graphics..



PRESS THANKS IF U THINK I'VE HELPED U.....

I want to know whether Bootloader of Indian Moto E can be unlocked or not? If bootloader is unlocked any problems will occur?
7th September 2014, 06:34 PM   |  #5  
amarjit_rsingh's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 254
 
940 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harshakoll

I want to know whether Bootloader of Indian Moto E can be unlocked or not? If bootloader is unlocked any problems will occur?

Yes bootloader of indian moto e can be unlocked, i have done it. Whether problem will occur depend on how you use your device
13th September 2014, 01:06 AM   |  #6  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
15 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2014
More
Quote:

How much Free ram is Available on Moto E ?

I'm using an unofficial CM11 version for my XT1021 and I have ~450 MB free with WhatsApp and MyHomeworkApp (for scheduling my school homeworks ).

Quote:

Any Official CyanogenMod is coming to Moto E in future?

I think yes. The developer 'percy_g2' could send his build to CM devs and gain an OFFICIAL support for the phone.

Quote:

Which ROm is Better CM11 or Carbon rom for gaming ?

For me (and for now), Carbon ROM is developed with sources from CM11. Due to slowly updates of Carbon, I had more instability in games such Minecraft, Asphalt, and console emulators.

Cheers!

EDIT: I don't use GApps.
Last edited by Rob.mx; 13th September 2014 at 01:12 AM. Reason: I forgot a detail.
13th September 2014, 08:50 AM   |  #7  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
22 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2013
Smile
CM11 by percy_g2 is having issues with wifi even the stable version so right now no custom rom is stable
As for unlocking bootloader yes indian moto e XT1022 can be unlocked

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes