Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,804,955 Members 52,886 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Please Spare Your Valuable TIme to Help me With these Questions....

Tip us?

Harshakoll
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 14

DONATE TO ME
Question [Q] Please Spare Your Valuable TIme to Help me With these Questions....

Please Answer my Questions...... Please !!

How much Free ram is Available on Moto E ?

Any Official CyanogenMod is coming to Moto E in future?

What Roms can We expect in future?

Which ROm is Better CM11 or Carbon rom for gaming ?

PLEASE HELP ME WITH THESE QUESTIONS.....

Harshakoll
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 14

DONATE TO ME
Exclamation No Reply??

Please anyone Reply ... I need these details urgent.... Please Understand !!

ChaTy
Old
Thanks Meter 67
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harshakoll View Post
Please Answer my Questions...... Please !!

What Roms can We expect in future?

PLEASE HELP ME WITH THESE QUESTIONS.....
See....as per my opinion (on the basis of apps that i use n i've installed) near-about 350-420 Mb ram is free ...

and regarding to the official support of CM .... we dont know... i mean if they develop then we will have official port...but still u can use unofficial ports of CM ... refer this post for more details :

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2798015

And taking into consideration about new roms....wait for some time and u will have your answers....let devlopers devlop some rom...

And for gaming experience... i personally use stock rooted android ...and i dont feel any lag in any of the HD games that i've played (viz. Modern combat 5, asphalt 7 & 8 , nfs most wanted, gta vice city) ...they run pretty well...even on full graphics..

PRESS THANKS IF U THINK I'VE HELPED U.....
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ChaTy For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Harshakoll
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 14

DONATE TO ME
Exclamation Can i Unlock Indian Variant Moto E's Bootloader ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaTy View Post
See....as per my opinion (on the basis of apps that i use n i've installed) near-about 350-420 Mb ram is free ...

and regarding to the official support of CM .... we dont know... i mean if they develop then we will have official port...but still u can use unofficial ports of CM ... refer this post for more details :

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2798015

And taking into consideration about new roms....wait for some time and u will have your answers....let devlopers devlop some rom...

And for gaming experience... i personally use stock rooted android ...and i dont feel any lag in any of the HD games that i've played (viz. Modern combat 5, asphalt 7 & 8 , nfs most wanted, gta vice city) ...they run pretty well...even on full graphics..

PRESS THANKS IF U THINK I'VE HELPED U.....
I want to know whether Bootloader of Indian Moto E can be unlocked or not? If bootloader is unlocked any problems will occur?

amarjit_rsingh
Old
Thanks Meter 88

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harshakoll View Post
I want to know whether Bootloader of Indian Moto E can be unlocked or not? If bootloader is unlocked any problems will occur?
Yes bootloader of indian moto e can be unlocked, i have done it. Whether problem will occur depend on how you use your device
Motorola Moto E running Unofficial CM11 based on Kitkat 4.4.4

Rob.mx
Old
(Last edited by Rob.mx; 13th September 2014 at 12:12 AM.) Reason: I forgot a detail.
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
I'm using an unofficial CM11 version for my XT1021 and I have ~450 MB free with WhatsApp and MyHomeworkApp (for scheduling my school homeworks ).

Quote:
I think yes. The developer 'percy_g2' could send his build to CM devs and gain an OFFICIAL support for the phone.

Quote:
For me (and for now), Carbon ROM is developed with sources from CM11. Due to slowly updates of Carbon, I had more instability in games such Minecraft, Asphalt, and console emulators.

Cheers!

EDIT: I don't use GApps.

qwertymk16i
Old
Thanks Meter 7
CM11 by percy_g2 is having issues with wifi even the stable version so right now no custom rom is stable
As for unlocking bootloader yes indian moto e XT1022 can be unlocked