Google Play Developer Distribution Agreement Due Tomorrow

Every once in a while, Google updates theGoogle PlayDeveloper Distribution … more

LG to Release Octa-Core “Nuclun” SoC in the LG G3 Screen

LG is set to follow the likes of Samsung and other manufacture its own … more

Lockdown Pro 2 Brings Material Design and Media Support

Back in March of this year, we took a look at a rather innovated security application … more

Mural Watchface Brings 500px to Android Wear

On a traditional watch, you can’t really do too much to change its appearance once … more

Question [Q] how to enhance Camera Quality of Moto E??

OP JerryGoyal

12th September 2014, 08:21 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Flag new delhi
Thanks Meter: 32

83 posts
More
as you all know it doesn't have flash and not even auto-focus feature. so its pretty depressing to take pics especially at night.

if anyone knows how to increase camera quality(especially at night) by any means like some settings or a different camera app then let me know. thanks.
13th September 2014, 08:29 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 13

74 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerryGoyal

as you all know it doesn't have flash and not even auto-focus feature. so its pretty depressing to take pics especially at night.

if anyone knows how to increase camera quality(especially at night) by any means like some settings or a different camera app then let me know. thanks.

the only possible feature available is to turn on hdr..(not auto)and set exposure manually..this will give a clear pic even in low light..am perfect with this..and use google camera's hdr to take pics of notes or books,etc..it will be more prominent..and the camera is good outdoors...but indoor use is horrible..
and yes one more thing..if you have time and want to take macro shots..just place a magnifying glass infront of your camera lens and adjust the distance to get a clear shot..
thats all i have discovered till now..
just hit thanks if i helped" />
The Following User Says Thank You to -Adarsh- For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
camera, moto e
Previous Thread Next Thread