Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,809,359 Members 41,774 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] UNOFFICIAL LiquidSmooth 3.2 KitKat 4.4.4 CONDOR [-03][LINARO]

Tip us?
 
amarjit_rsingh
Old
#31  
amarjit_rsingh's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 90
Posts: 524
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Mumbai

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by VeerAmrit View Post
None of the SIM are working. Can somebody please give the fix for it? Or is it me only who cannot see the sim ?
Right now the operator has not released any fix, it is the common problem but as of now operator has not confirmed about the fix
Motorola Moto E running Unofficial CM11
 
VeerAmrit
Old
#32  
Member
Thanks Meter 6
Posts: 32
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: New Delhi
Quote:
Originally Posted by amarjit_rsingh View Post
Right now the operator has not released any fix, it is the common problem but as of now operator has not confirmed about the fix
So its like a phone with no SIM ? Its strange. Anyways thanks for the hard work Developer.
 
amarjit_rsingh
Old
#33  
amarjit_rsingh's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 90
Posts: 524
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Mumbai

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by VeerAmrit View Post
So its like a phone with no SIM ? Its strange. Anyways thanks for the hard work Developer.
Strange but True
Motorola Moto E running Unofficial CM11
 
nisu4717
Old
#34  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 94
Posts: 635
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: vidhya nagar
Quote:
Originally Posted by amarjit_rsingh View Post
Strange but True
Wait my friend........


Sent from my XT1022 using xda premium
 
amarjit_rsingh
Old
#35  
amarjit_rsingh's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 90
Posts: 524
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Mumbai

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by nisu4717 View Post
Wait my friend........


Sent from my XT1022 using xda premium
we are waiting
Motorola Moto E running Unofficial CM11
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes