Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,810,588 Members 45,003 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[LOGO] Remove the bootloader unlocked warning

Tip us?

Darkshado
Old
(Last edited by Darkshado; 25th June 2014 at 07:36 AM.) Reason: Added source ROM info.
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 459

DONATE TO ME
Default [LOGO] Remove the bootloader unlocked warning

Hello,

This file is simply the XT1045 US retail 4.4.3 (21.23.4.peregrine_retus.retus.en.US retus) mmcblk0p27 partition dumped, cropped of about 3 MB of null content, and modified (as per this thread) so that those of us here with unlocked bootloaders aren't required to stare at the original ominous legalese, which we've agreed to anyway.

Decompress and install with:
Code:
mfastboot flash logo peregrine_logo_mod.bin
Those who want a recovery-flashable zip are free to head over to @ffosilva's thread and make one based on his.

Enjoy,

Darkshado
Attached Files
File Type: 7z peregrine_logo_mod.7z - [Click for QR Code] (303.0 KB, 449 views)
My phones: Galaxy Note II SGH-T889V (with LTE enabled / ext4 SD card support on TouchWiz ROMs), Motorola XT-1045 Moto G LTE (TWRP)
Previous phones: Nexus S GT-I9020A, Galaxy Gio GT-S5660M (Arpeggiomod ROM / Discussion, stock rooted ROM), Motorola XT-1032 Moto G.
Phones for which I play "tech support" for family and friends: Galaxy Nexus GT-I9250, Galaxy Q SGH-T589R, Galaxy 551 GT-I5510M, LG C-800G Eclypse, Motorola XT-1032 Moto G
The Following 27 Users Say Thank You to Darkshado For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

vpnair
Old
(Last edited by vpnair; 5th July 2014 at 06:36 AM.)
Thanks Meter 86
I have 4G XT1039 (EU). I've downloaded the stock firmware RET-EU-SS_4.4.3_KXB21.14-L1.31. Should I use fastboot flash logo from the stock firmware or from the file you have provided? Will it work / is there any difference? Thanks.

EDIT: Yours worked fine. I gather XT1045 is almost identical except for 4G/LTE bands.
EDIT2: I have flashed the logo.bin file located in the zip's from these logos. Includes the stock and others. http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2686441
Sony Ericsson K300i --> Sony Ericsson w910i --> Samsung Omnia II GT-I8000 -> SGS1 I9000 --> HTC One X --> SGS4 i9505 --> Motorola G XT1032 --> Motorola G 4G XT1039
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to vpnair For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Triggeh
Old
Thanks Meter 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by vpnair View Post
EDIT: Yours worked fine. I gather XT1045 is almost identical except for 4G/LTE bands.
EDIT2: I have flashed the logo.bin file located in the zip's from these logos. Includes the stock and others. http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2686441
Very helpful thanks for the info got it working on my XT1039
Moto G 4G/LTE XT1039 (Unlocked - Rooted) Stock 4.4.3
The Following User Says Thank You to Triggeh For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

reef2009
Old
Thanks Meter 109

DONATE TO ME
Confirmed working!

thnx
[COLOR="Green"][FONT="Book Antiqua"]HTC One (m7) - S-Off - ViperOne v7.0.1

SoulSeekerHS
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Nice, thanks for the tip Darkshado. Went with a logo from the thread vpnair linked, worked like a charm.

rawtek
Old
Thanks Meter 32
XT1045 working great, now how about some TWRP/CWM and custom ROMS for this badboy !!

jmcollis
Old
Thanks Meter 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by rawtek View Post
XT1045 working great, now how about some TWRP/CWM and custom ROMS for this badboy !!
Have a look in the forum. There are TWRP and CWM recoveries now available.
John from New Zealand.

Phone: Motorola Moto G LTE - Stock so far!

Tablet: Nexus 7 (2013 edition) (flo)
Daily ROM: Currently Paranoid Android as my main ROM, sometimes trying something else to compare, if itchy flashaholicism strikes!
Kernel: ElementalX or whatever is stock with the ROM.