This is the Unnoficial MIUI v5 for Peregrine (Moto G LTE)
It's based on Tqr build and some parts from Official CM11
As always, if you mess your phone and start the third world war, it's your own problem. The ROM works for me, so use at your own risk. You've been warned.
What is fine:
- Almost everything i've tested (Calls, Bluetooth, Google Sync, etc.). Except, of course, what listed in bugs.
- Wifi Hotspot (as the Falcon have the same problem)
- 4G doesn't work out-of-the-box. However, you can force the phone to use 4G with *#*#4636#*#* -> phone information -> set preferred network type -> LTE/GSM auto (PRL).
- Probably the same kernel problems from Peregrine's CM11.
- Some texts are messed up (MTP for example)
- It seems sdcard isn't working (yet)
- Full Wipe
- Install ROM
- Install PA-GAPPS. The Nano package is enough, but you can install a package of your choice.
Somcom3X: For the Official CM11 port
Tqr: For the MIUI port
Any help is appreciated.