What Do You Do with All of Your Old Photos?

Smartphone cameras have advanced so tremendously over the past few years that they have … more

Diving into the April 2015 Material Design Update

Before the release of Android 5.0 Lollipop, the Holo Design guidelines served as the … more

New Cyanogen Partnerships Bring Privacy Concerns

New Privacy concerns have emerged regarding Cyanogen’s latest announcements, … more

PSA: Google Play Services Wakelock Affects Many 5.x ROMs

Wakelocks are the bane of the battery conscious, and this wakelock bug has been … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Moto G 4G/LTE Stock Firmware (XT1039/40/42/45)

15th April 2015, 05:41 PM |#461  
Flag Rio de Janeiro
Thanks Meter: 6

17 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hacktrix2006

@sonygoup I would advise against doing that didn't you agree to an NDA which forbids sharing the OTA

But the OTA for soak testers for the original moto g was posted in xda

15th April 2015, 05:44 PM |#462  
Thanks Meter: 438

1,325 posts
Donate to Me
More
Yes the MOTO G XT1032/1033 ota was leaked but look at all the issues it caused. Also the moto guys are watching the threads and even talking about fight club will more then likely get you banned from the beta. Just looked what happened with moto x after its leak, it got cancelled.
15th April 2015, 05:51 PM |#463  
Thanks Meter: 7

103 posts
More
Didn't know talking about got u kick out...damn I gonna edit my post yo cuz I love me some beta

Sent from my A0001 using XDA Free mobile app
15th April 2015, 05:53 PM |#464  

1,325 posts
Donate to Me
More
@sonygoup rather a bit late you got quoted so even if you removed your post is still visible. If you sign a NDA read it before accepting it.
15th April 2015, 05:55 PM |#465  
Thanks Meter: 920

3,510 posts
More
Quote:

Yes the MOTO G XT1032/1033 ota was leaked but look at all the issues it caused. Also the moto guys are watching the threads and even talking about fight club will more then likely get you banned from the beta. Just looked what happened with moto x after its leak, it got cancelled.

The Moto team has a good sense of humor, but we must respect them, respect the NDA and things will run smoother...

By the way, one of the bugs in 5.0 was that my girlfriend broke up with me the next day(I'm serious!), breaking the rules just makes Motorola break up with you, XDA hate you and the Antichrist love you.
The Following User Says Thank You to vlt96 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
15th April 2015, 05:59 PM |#466  
Thanks Meter: 7

103 posts
More
Quote:

@sonygoup rather a bit late you got quoted so even if you removed your post is still visible. If you sign a NDA read it before accepting it.

Can't remember signing off or agreeing to a nda that said
Anything bout talking about the said ROM
To me it was about sharing the ROM which I didn't
Damn guess I should of read the whole thing when signing up because that was a really long while back
Sent from my A0001 using XDA Free mobile app
15th April 2015, 05:59 PM |#467  

1,325 posts
Donate to Me
More
@vlt96 lol, yep there is good sense of humor but NDA breaches I would think would be an instant divorce. It also effect other that are in the beta.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread