Which case to buy?

Search This thread
B

bublz654

Hey there. I'm looking to buy a good case for my phone. I live in Ireland and if possible can any one find a nice cheap case from UK or Ireland if possible ? Any suggestions appreciated :)

matmutant

Mar 17, 2011
~/
andrux-and-me.blogspot.com
Moto G
Moto E
Hey there. I'm looking to buy a good case for my phone. I live in Ireland and if possible can any one find a nice cheap case from UK or Ireland if possible ? Any suggestions appreciated :)

I cannot help you more than giving you my own experience, so that you can know if it is or not what you want ;)
i'll soon try to find another case for a XT1039 -but lighter than the one for my XT1032-, and post a review asap.

B

bublz654

I cannot help you more than giving you my own experience, so that you can know if it is or not what you want ;)
i'll soon try to find another case for a XT1039 -but lighter than the one for my XT1032-, and post a review asap.

I have a xt1032 (forgot to mention) the case looks nice. I don't mind if its a bit chunky unless its really chunky, overall I think the case looks nice :). I don't know whether or not I need screen protector because I thought moto g screen is scratch proof. My current case is a big thick leather flip case which is a bit annoying when I play games.
39f26a1f918a087dfef8966ce6829a7f.jpg
7d3c2d450f5bfba50d41f39b7a58a3fe.jpg
d9fa3d9962d8bd5b099606a5531fa3ea.jpg
pictures of my current case

Monstercrunch

Dec 17, 2013
For me the best case is the moto grip shell. It's colorful, it protects both the screen (because the silicon part comes a little bit over it) and the phone itself. You can find it on different websites around 10$... :)

B

bublz654

A few days ago I ordered the case @matmutant suggested. It comes with screen protector,stylus and case and all for just 8€ so I'm pretty happy :)

B

bublz654

For me the best case is the moto grip shell. It's colorful, it protects both the screen (because the silicon part comes a little bit over it) and the phone itself. You can find it on different websites around 10$... :)
Thanks for suggestion. I might order it if the case I ordered already doesn't suit me [emoji2]

dimlay

Sep 18, 2014
grip shell from motorola is the best, all around performance, protect enough, slim enough