Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,741,682 Members 42,172 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[WIP][DEV] MIUI ROM 4.7.25 for Moto G [20140726]

Tip us?

fedevd
Old
Thanks Meter 1111

DONATE TO ME
It will never boot 'cus the dev just copy/pasted files without patching smalis or findind missing libs.. I'll be glad to help but I will need people with logs, adb and PC knowledge.. Testers, co-workers, etc...
Please, if you have no knowledge then just do not post, I don't have the device so people without knowledge will be just a stone in the way.. Port it is easy, fix it not so you guys want MIUI? Then I will teach you the basics but without knowing how to do a simple log then it will be more no-sense larger and harder work..
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to fedevd For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

xmattjus
Old
Thanks Meter 245

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by fedevd View Post
It will never boot 'cus the dev just copy/pasted files without patching smalis or findind missing libs.. I'll be glad to help but I will need people with logs, adb and PC knowledge.. Testers, co-workers, etc...
Please, if you have no knowledge then just do not post, I don't have the device so people without knowledge will be just a stone in the way.. Port it is easy, fix it not so you guys want MIUI? Then I will teach you the basics but without knowing how to do a simple log then it will be more no-sense larger and harder work..
I want to help! I have some experience with ADB and I have a good PC knowledge. What can I do? What are the first steps to take?

josalaito
Old
Thanks Meter 190

DONATE TO ME
Now, with MIUI kitkat code released at http://github.com/MiCode, is more easy build the rom than port it.

Enviado desde mi XT1034 usando Tapatalk 2
IF YOU WANT TO SUPPORT MY JOB: INSERT COIN!
The Following User Says Thank You to josalaito For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Taikun hearth
Old
Thanks Meter 108

DONATE TO ME
please help us to port this awesome system becuase miui is already realese the version 6
:

Moto G

YoshiShaPow
Old
Thanks Meter 276
Hmmm... Now that the source is out, I'm interested in building...

Sent from my Moto G using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to YoshiShaPow For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

rr46000
Old
Thanks Meter 514
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoshiShaPow View Post
Hmmm... Now that the source is out, I'm interested in building...

Sent from my Moto G using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
A patchrom is already out, see in Dev thread, but it does not boot. But you can use those sources and make a bottable build
Hit thanks if i helped
Devices
Moto G -Constantly Changing Roms--Main

Lg Optimus L9 -[Jelly Cream+Customized on my own]
Samsung galaxy ace plus-Speedmod Kitkat
Micromax canvas hd(a116)-SLD Ultimate

My Work

YoshiShaPow
Old
Thanks Meter 276
Quote:
Originally Posted by rr46000 View Post
A patchrom is already out, see in Dev thread, but it does not boot. But you can use those sources and make a bottable build
I'll try it out for fun. Just building kernels isn't fun enough for me

The Following User Says Thank You to YoshiShaPow For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]