Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[MOD] [unofficial] Multirom V28 (GPE/STOCK - testing)

OP montamer

14th December 2014, 04:41 PM   |  #281  
azsrockz's Avatar
Junior Member
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 6
 
24 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2013
More
Yea I am now gonna try using stock for primary which is also suggested by @deeplyyoung and then adding roms to secondary
No, i tried it. but before that, i added the secondary rom, tried booting it, failed. so i deleted it, added again and the flashed the kernal to it, still failed.
anyways
I will backup my rom, move back to stock, install multirom, then add rom using the backup i made.
hope it works.
thanks
14th December 2014, 04:44 PM   |  #282  
Member
Flag Hudson, NY
Thanks Meter: 8
 
47 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2014
More
Has anyone successfully installed ROMs on USB with this? I've tried a few times and it says its installing, but fails every time.
14th December 2014, 04:48 PM   |  #283  
deeplyyoung's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 939
 
1,568 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2013
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by azsrockz

Yea I am now gonna try using stock for primary which is also suggested by @deeplyyoung and then adding roms to secondary
No, i tried it. but before that, i added the secondary rom, tried booting it, failed. so i deleted it, added again and the flashed the kernal to it, still failed.
anyways
I will backup my rom, move back to stock, install multirom, then add rom using the backup i made.
hope it works.
thanks

Bro flash Stock as primary Rom - flash multiROM recovery- flash either patched stock kernel or XPE stock which ever you like- flash multirom zip... then flash PAC as secondary & reboot & configure it & if you wanna use custom kernel for secondary Rom then just wipe cache & dalvik & flash kernel & it should Boot...no issues...have tried upto 5 custom Rom's as secondary & all worked perfectly... do not restore Rom backup as secondary it might fail

---------- Post added at 09:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:17 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by amarc78

Has anyone successfully installed ROMs on USB with this? I've tried a few times and it says its installing, but fails every time.

yeah have tried plenty of times but failed..
The Following User Says Thank You to deeplyyoung For This Useful Post: [ View ]
14th December 2014, 04:50 PM   |  #284  
Member
Flag Hudson, NY
Thanks Meter: 8
 
47 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by h2o64

I planning on building the newest multirom, I need testers

I'm really glad to hear this! It would be a shame to see such an awesome thing not updated to keep using on our devices. I'll test it.
14th December 2014, 05:40 PM   |  #285  
h2o64's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Paris
Thanks Meter: 817
 
771 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by amarc78

I'm really glad to hear this! It would be a shame to see such an awesome thing not updated to keep using on our devices. I'll test it.

That's very hard for now.
I'll work on it full time this weekend
The Following User Says Thank You to h2o64 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
14th December 2014, 05:55 PM   |  #286  
Member
Flag Hudson, NY
Thanks Meter: 8
 
47 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by h2o64

That's very hard for now.
I'll work on it full time this weekend

Awesome. That's better than nothing. I know you've got a lot on your plate. Your work is very much appreciated! The recovery needs to be updated to 2.8.1.0, I think its 2.7.0.0. Maybe @TeamMex can do it?
14th December 2014, 05:58 PM   |  #287  
h2o64's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Paris
Thanks Meter: 817
 
771 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by amarc78

Awesome. That's better than nothing. I know you've got a lot on your plate. Your work is very much appreciated! The recovery needs to be updated to 2.8.1.0, I think its 2.7.0.0. Maybe @TeamMex can do it?

When I said "this weekend" I talked about the 19/12
Yes, but the issue is different than normal...
16th December 2014, 01:40 AM   |  #288  
TeamMex's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Michoacán de Ocampo - México
Thanks Meter: 3,873
 
1,886 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by amarc78

Awesome. That's better than nothing. I know you've got a lot on your plate. Your work is very much appreciated! The recovery needs to be updated to 2.8.1.0, I think its 2.7.0.0. Maybe @TeamMex can do it?

I made a mod later for now i dont have time maybe tomorrow idk
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TeamMex For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th December 2014, 02:31 AM   |  #289  
Member
Flag Hudson, NY
Thanks Meter: 8
 
47 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamMex

I made a mod later for now i dont have time maybe tomorrow idk

No rush. Your awesome sir, thank you very much! I'll buy you a coffee.

The Following User Says Thank You to amarc78 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes