FORUMS

Analysis & Opinion

Top Forum Discussions

[PORT][MIUIv6][HELP] Apply patches

1,366 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,768
 
By h2o64, Senior Member on 28th August 2014, 10:20 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Hi everybody !
I've managed to patch every conflict for MIUIv6... But I've a ridiculus problem:
How I apply them ?

They are made for the main .jar.out directory files.
I made :
Code:
make workspace
(little ajustment)
make firstpatch
(adapat patch thanks to rej files)
I'm stuck here
Here are the patches... Please help me out !!!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to h2o64 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
28th August 2014, 10:30 AM |#2  
Zerelth's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Ho Chi Minh City
Thanks Meter: 48
 
More
Nice job anyway h2o64, but y r u using the CM11 M6 Snapshot for the base?
28th August 2014, 10:32 AM |#3  
dams161's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 111
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by h2o64

Hi everybody !
I've managed to patch every conflict for MIUIv6... But I've a ridiculus problem:
How I apply them ?

They are made for the main .jar.out directory files.
I made :

Code:
make workspace
(little ajustment)
make firstpatch
(adapat patch thanks to rej files)
I'm stuck here
Here are the patches... Please help me out !!!!

hi good job

did you do one " .build / envsetup.sh" after you're changing

or maybe make clean
Last edited by dams161; 28th August 2014 at 10:48 AM.
28th August 2014, 10:43 AM |#4  
h2o64's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Paris
Thanks Meter: 1,768
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dams161

hi good job

Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerelth

Nice job anyway h2o64, but y r u using the CM11 M6 Snapshot for the base?

Yes I am.
28th August 2014, 10:48 AM |#5  
h2o64's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Paris
Thanks Meter: 1,768
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dams161

did you do one " .build / envsetup.sh" after you're changing

Nope ..
28th August 2014, 10:50 AM |#6  
Zerelth's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Ho Chi Minh City
Thanks Meter: 48
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by h2o64

Thanks.



Yes I am.

It's a "why"...
28th August 2014, 11:01 AM |#7  
h2o64's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Paris
Thanks Meter: 1,768
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerelth

It's a "why"...

Nope ^^
28th August 2014, 11:04 AM |#8  
dams161's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 111
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by h2o64

Nope ..

Do not make it a " make fullota"
to build the rom miui
28th August 2014, 11:06 AM |#9  
h2o64's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Paris
Thanks Meter: 1,768
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dams161

Do not make it a " make fullota"
to build the rom miui

I first need to apply my personnal patches.
I think I've solved the problem ... I was just very upset because I spend lot of time on it ^^
28th August 2014, 11:14 AM |#10  
dams161's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 111
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by h2o64

I first need to apply my personnal patches.
I think I've solved the problem ... I was just very upset because I spend lot of time on it ^^

ah ok
just apply the patch
very well
I can test the first compilation and even answers in french
28th August 2014, 11:34 AM |#11  
h2o64's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Paris
Thanks Meter: 1,768
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dams161

ah ok
just apply the patch
very well
I can test the first compilation and even answers in french

Nice Bien
I do it, je compile, and I upload it on a external thread, et je fais un thread un peu fancy,

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes