Turns out the problem he mentioned was the same as every rom(except 2 made for xt1033) on xt1033
1.Rom taking time to set up network
2.Not able to receive call even when the ring is going.
Happened with me on every rom except with Paranoid android and Cm11 for xt1033
So what to do?
In the thread mentioned above are the simple steps for doing it
(Now please read the full thread before reading down)
1. First step is to open the .zip of your custom ROM you want to edit, and search for system/framework/telephony-common.jar
2. Extract it to AndroidMultitool/Files, and after extract is done, delete it from .zip
3. Open Android Multitool, under Decompiling select .jar, then select telephony-common.jar in AndroidMultitool/Files, click "decompile"
4. After you're done, check if there were any errors in the Log, in AndroidMultitool main window
5. Head over to AndroidMultitool/Decompiled_jar/telephony-common/com/android/internal/telephony and look for X3RIL.smali. This is CM's RIL implemented in custom roms, which we dont need anymore, so delete it
6. Now, you need to decide wether to use X3RIL_old.smali, which is RIL from EPRJ CM10.2 built on 20130813, or X3RIL_new.smali which is RIL from EPRJ CM10.2 built on 20131007. I'm using 20131007 atm, and it's working without issues
7. When you've decided, move it back into AndroidMultitool/Decompiled_jar/telephony-common/com/android/internal/telephony and rename it to X3RIL.smali
8. Back in AndroidMultitool, under Compilin, select jar, and for folder select AndroidMultitool/Decompiled_jar/telephony-common, press "compile", and check for errors in Log
9. Output should be classes.dex file under AndroidMultitool/Compiled_jar
10. Open telephony-common.jar in AndroidMultitool/Files with WinRar - you should see META-INF folder, with classes.dex file
11. Delete classes.dex file in WinRAR
12. Move classes.dex file from AndroidMultitool/Compiled_jar to telephony-common.jar opened in WinRAR
13. Paste telephony-common.jar into system/framework inside the custom rom .zip file
14. You now have modified ROM ready to flash on our device!
I wanted pacrom to work and there was no
X3RIL.smali so i used RIL.smali from the cm11 made doubleprank's telephony-common.jar
On decompiling there was also an org folder so i pasted that as well
Done all the steps and i got a phone fc
Now what should i do ahead
Anyway i have attached all the telephony.jars of all roms i have for testing