Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,806,623 Members 50,342 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROMô 4.4.4][DUAL] N5 Experience R9.2 - CM11 Based - [10th September]

Tip us?

ghost9685
Old
Thanks Meter 26
First of all an awesome ROM.. i am out of stock and this is the first ROM i have installed and pretty happy with performance and features.. thank you so much.. i am facign this wiered problem with the themes... When i apply a theme say HTC Holo theme.. every thing changes apart from the battery icon in the status bar.. it remains the default... it was not the case in earlier CM themes .. where it used to change even the battery type to HTC .... and another thing is few of the themes option like Lock screen wallpaper, icons , fonts are disables.. any suggesstions will help.. really loooking forward..
Moto G - N5 Experience
HTC Explorer - Bootloader Unlocked/Rooted/Sense 4 ++++ SkullCandy Earphones
Sony Ericsson W8 E16i/Mini CM 7-2.2/Unlocked Bootloader/nAa 11 Kernel/ OC 729 Mhz.
Sony Xperia Arc S \ Unlocked Bootloader \ Custom CM 9 - Icescream pureness

juliospinoza
Old
Thanks Meter 73
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghost9685 View Post
First of all an awesome ROM.. i am out of stock and this is the first ROM i have installed and pretty happy with performance and features.. thank you so much.. i am facign this wiered problem with the themes... When i apply a theme say HTC Holo theme.. every thing changes apart from the battery icon in the status bar.. it remains the default... it was not the case in earlier CM themes .. where it used to change even the battery type to HTC .... and another thing is few of the themes option like Lock screen wallpaper, icons , fonts are disables.. any suggesstions will help.. really loooking forward..
depends of your version of the theme, sometimes the theme doesnt change battery icons, sometimes it does, it depends. Also with the wallpapers and fonts, a lot themes only changes the style and that's it, you should search a theme with all the things you need, usually the bigger one is the most complete.
The Following User Says Thank You to juliospinoza For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ghost9685
Old
Thanks Meter 26
hey thanks.. i am facing few problems now... i am frequently getting SystemUI FCs... and when i restart the phone.. the first call gives me a black screen and i lll not be able to disconnect the call. i have to wait till the person on the other end disconnects... really bothering a lot..
Moto G - N5 Experience
Sony Ericsson W8 E16i/Mini CM 7-2.2/Unlocked Bootloader/nAa 11 Kernel/ OC 729 Mhz.

sachin123
Old
Thanks Meter 32
I'm not able to upload pictures on Instagram.. I only get a black picture.

Is anyone else facing this problem?

Black_Eyes
Old
Thanks Meter 91
Quote:
Hi Mate,
There is no Possible way to Change The battery Icon in KK with theme Policy

ghost9685
Old
Thanks Meter 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black_Eyes View Post
Hi Mate,
There is no Possible way to Change The battery Icon in KK with theme Policy
thanks buddy.. can you tell me how do i do that.. and also i am getting FCs in System UI very often.. which is really irritating.. how do i over come this..
Moto G - N5 Experience

Black_Eyes
Old
Thanks Meter 91
Quote:
thanks buddy.. can you tell me how do i do that.. and also i am getting FCs in System UI very often.. which is really irritating.. how do i over come this..
Take a logcat while SystemUI fc
That will Help.

juliospinoza
Old
Thanks Meter 73
Quote:
The system crash is related to the picture of the lock screen wallpaper don't know why but I don't use any wallpaper and the system crash is gone I only use blurred background on lock screen and is awesome. Remove the wallpaper via themes and enjoy.

Tags
dual sim, moto g, n5x, nexus5 experience