Your warranty is now void. I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. A lot.
This is not suitable as a daily driver yet, but you can get a taste of the smoothness and stability of the AOSP build.
Work in progress.
- Notification light
- Very stable (no random reboots, no bootloops, no sleep bug etc)
- Calls (but no audio at the moment)
- Hotspot WiFi
- Mobile Data
- Probably other things
Device tree (CM11 for now): https://github.com/strangerweather/falcon-device-tree
- boot.img (courtesy of Alberto97)
- launcher (nova free version)
(Use TWRP as recovery. Can't get it to work with CWM)
- fastboot erase cache - fastboot erase userdata - fastboot flash system system.img - fastboot flash boot boot.img - fastboot flash cache cache.img - fastboot flash userdata userdata.img - fastboot reboot - (optional) adb install nova.apk - flash Gapps in recovery - Enjoy! (but remember this is alpha)
ROM OS Version: 5.0.x Lollipop
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x