FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][5.1.1][UBER][UNOFFICIAL]Dirty Unicorns v9.4[Falcon][07/02/2015]

852 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,181

Post Reply Email Thread

Quote:

About Us:
Dirty Unicorns is a project that started out with no name. It was a project that was first created based off AOKP back in the early days of Jelly Bean because of curiosity. In the early days it was just a one man show on one device (EVO 3D). Since then many others have joined the project and it has grown a whole lot. We have seen a lot of talent contribute to this project of ours and many of our contributors have gone to help other projects and that is ultimately why we do what we do.

Once Jelly Bean was over, we decided in Kitkat to move to a new base which was OmniROM. While AOKP was fun, OmniROM proved to be even more exciting because it challenged us to see what we could with something different.

With Lollipop, we have moved to an AOSP base with a lot of patches from CAF to make our older devices function as they should. That said it has been an awesome learning experience and is still not over! We are still learning every day and continue to move forward.

Few more things we will say is that we don't accept nor ask for donations. We don't believe in that. Everything that is necessary to keep this project going is out of our own pocket. Gerrit, Jenkins, Websites, Devices, etc.....

We will never ask for a dime. All we do ask is that you search, read and try to enjoy the process with us!!

Downloads

heres also a build i made with my own custom kernel

https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24052804347768184

Other Various links
G+ community - https://plus.google.com/u/0/communit...28866939227235
ROM Source - https://github.com/DirtyUnicorns
Gerrit - http://gerrit.dirtyunicorns.com

Credits
-Dirty Unicorn team
-Alberto97 (kernel sources)
(ill update more later)

Kernel Version:
Based on
AOSP
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Niropa For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Niropa Ad-Free

22nd May 2015, 06:34 AM |#2  
OP Senior Member
Flag Great Big White World

Donate to Me
More
Reserved for feature list
The Following User Says Thank You to Niropa For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Niropa Ad-Free
22nd May 2015, 06:40 AM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 110

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niropa

Reserved for feature list

Nice job mate...I may have to multirom your roms
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to itouchables For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift itouchables Ad-Free
22nd May 2015, 06:40 AM |#4  
Flag CiTy oF HeAvEn
Thanks Meter: 1,828

More
Great good to see lot of incoming roms
22nd May 2015, 06:41 AM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 471

Donate to Me
More
god damn, your fast. 😁 is it smooth & running great?
22nd May 2015, 06:52 AM |#6  
OP Senior Member
Flag Great Big White World

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by itouchables

Nice job mate...I may have to multirom your roms

Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by pico hackr

Great good to see lot of incoming roms

thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sajoeee

god damn, your fast. is it smooth & running great?

haha i try . I've only used it for about half hour now but yes its been running awesome, I recommend checking it out!

I'll add a full feature list and screenshots (like everybody loves to see) tomorrow because right now its 2am where i live and i need to be up at 5am

oh and this ROM had that no sim card bug that other aosp roms had, I used my sim card patch in the rom zip to get it working but im not sure dual sim works. somebody will have to test and report back for me
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Niropa For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Niropa Ad-Free
22nd May 2015, 06:56 AM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 471

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niropa

Thank you

thanks!

haha i try . I've only used it for about half hour now but yes its been running awesome, I recommend checking it out!

I'll add a full feature list and screenshots (like everybody loves to see) tomorrow because right now its 2am where i live and i need to be up at 5am

oh and this ROM had that no sim card bug that other aosp roms had, I used my sim card patch in the rom zip to get it working but im not sure dual sim works. somebody will have to test and report back for me

can for sure say, that dual sim doesnt work. dual sim ISNT supported by DU. 😊
22nd May 2015, 07:15 AM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 115

More
Aww yeahh. Thanx mane 😊😊
22nd May 2015, 07:23 AM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 159

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sajoeee

can for sure say, that dual sim doesnt work. dual sim ISNT supported by DU. 😊

Well, there's a fully functional DU rom for Redmi, which is dual sim. Well, will try now and report the result.

Sent from my Moto G using Tapatalk
22nd May 2015, 07:59 AM |#10  
Flag Surat
Thanks Meter: 513

More
@Niropa you're just amazing man
The Following User Says Thank You to antarix For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift antarix Ad-Free
22nd May 2015, 08:08 AM |#11  
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 144

Donate to Me
More
You are insane. Good job bringing in lot of roms for our device.

Based on AOSP, can we expect layers?
The Following User Says Thank You to $lim $hady For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift $lim $hady Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)