Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,731,235 Members 50,652 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][CM11][23 JUL] Codename Lungo

Tip us?

TimV_
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 947

DONATE TO ME
Default [ROM][CM11][23 JUL] Codename Lungo

Overview
Codename Lungo is a customized, aftermarket firmware distribution for several Android devices. Based on CyanogenMod, Codename Lungo is designed to increase battery life and size over Android-based ROMs released by vendors and carriers.

Features
  • Great Base
  • Lightweight & Fast
  • No Bloatware!
  • Longer Battery Life
  • Custom Launcher
  • Add-ons
  • Community Driven
  • And so much more...

Screenshots

Changelog

Credits and Acknowledgments
check the Codename Lungo website ;)

Links & Other info
Facebook & Google+!
Codename Lungo is a Community driven ROM! So we now have a Facebook Group and a Google+ Page & Community
Here you can post mods, new ideas or just chat about the ROM!
Enjoy and JOIN! Facebook Page | Google+

Download ROM!
@ Codename Lungo Website

XDA:DevDB Information
Codename Lungo , ROM for the Moto G

Contributors
TimV_
ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
Based On: CyanogenMod

Version Information
Current Beta Version: CM11
Beta Release Date: 2014-07-23

Created 2014-03-08
Last Updated 2014-07-23
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to TimV_ For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ferreinf
Old
Thanks Meter 334
One more
Nexus 5 & Nexus 7 2013 powered by KitKat

AndroidPT.com
Portuguese Android Comunity Team

tomemon
Old
Thanks Meter 5
going to test now

---------- Post added at 05:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:42 PM ----------

everything is smooth and fluid i only use 335mb ram without gapps and every thing else works

Feyerabend
Old
Thanks Meter 103
Installed twice. In the first step (choosing language) it says "unfortunately, setup wizard has stopped", the screen goes black and I can only shut down or reboot, no more .

Thanks for your work! Let see if people has this problem too

TimV_
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 947

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feyerabend View Post
Installed twice. In the first step (choosing language) it says "unfortunately, setup wizard has stopped", the screen goes black and I can only shut down or reboot, no more .

Thanks for your work! Let see if people has this problem too
installed gapps before or after fist boot?
Daily Driver: Nexus 4 | Codename Lungo | CWM Touch V6.0.4.7
Tablet: Nexus 7 (2013) | Codename Lungo | CWM Touch V6.0.4.7
Codename Lungo a lightweight & Community driven ROM: Website | Facebook Page | Google+

Feyerabend
Old
Thanks Meter 103
In the first install after the rom, as always. In the second install I flashed the rom without gapps to see what happen, and same result :/

SamsungAdmire
Old
Thanks Meter 65
Flashed it. As said above, there's a setup wizard problem that after picking a language it crashes the setup continuously.
I also got the gapps from your site for 4.4 for the best minimal experience with great performance

flashing the google dialer makes com.android.phone continously crash and have no service

I tried flashing w/o gapps and the setup comes again which is really weird, again it crashed

I then tried flashing w/o gapps again but this time formatted system (most install scripts format systems but some people forget to do it) and the setup didn't show up that time and was butter smooth.

After booting up w/o gapps, i tried flashing your gapps again, and it did flash. No setup wizard, though. But Google Settings and Play Store worked fine.
Also, would be nice if you could include AOSP browser, but i'm not sure if it fits the roms purpose(lightweight)

TimV_
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 947

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamsungAdmire View Post
Flashed it. As said above, there's a setup wizard problem that after picking a language it crashes the setup continuously.
I also got the gapps from your site for 4.4 for the best minimal experience with great performance

flashing the google dialer makes com.android.phone continously crash and have no service

I tried flashing w/o gapps and the setup comes again which is really weird, again it crashed

I then tried flashing w/o gapps again but this time formatted system (most install scripts format systems but some people forget to do it) and the setup didn't show up that time and was butter smooth.

After booting up w/o gapps, i tried flashing your gapps again, and it did flash. No setup wizard, though. But Google Settings and Play Store worked fine.
Also, would be nice if you could include AOSP browser, but i'm not sure if it fits the roms purpose(lightweight)
made a error while building the rom should be fixed now....
Daily Driver: Nexus 4 | Codename Lungo | CWM Touch V6.0.4.7
Tablet: Nexus 7 (2013) | Codename Lungo | CWM Touch V6.0.4.7
Codename Lungo a lightweight & Community driven ROM: Website | Facebook Page | Google+
The Following User Says Thank You to TimV_ For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

myabc
Old
Thanks Meter 24
please, even in this rom, like cm11 the flip shell doesn't work when close? (no screen off)....

SamsungAdmire
Old
Thanks Meter 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimV_ View Post
made a error while building the rom should be fixed now....
great! im gonna try it again in a bit