Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,772,214 Members 43,201 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][DISCONTINUED][4.4.3][falconee]unified variants(xt103x) (full msim support)

Tip us?

rehan512
Old
Thanks Meter 71
Quote:
Originally Posted by nikky2u20 View Post
In mobile network, in preferred network connection, when i am trying to switch to other option then the option was getting reset to 'GSM Only'. So unable to run 3G on my xt1033 device
There can be only one sim on 3g network. Go to second sim and put gsm there then change your current sim to 3g. It will apply.!

Sent from my Moto G using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to rehan512 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ultrarain
Old
Thanks Meter 16

DONATE TO ME
this rom is really awesome .. thanks for sharing ..
The Following User Says Thank You to ultrarain For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

sbhas2k
Old
Thanks Meter 38
Any update on next version?
Samsung x100 -> Motorola W220 -> MotoRazr 2 -> Micromax X220 -> Palm Pre 2 -> HTC HD2 -> HTC Desire SV -> Moto G

srisurya95
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 92
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbhas2k View Post
Any update on next version?
I stopped working on falconee for a while.....you will be notified once I pick it up again
I DON'T ASK YOU FOR A PAYPAL DONATION OR TO BUY ME A BEER OR COFFEE,BUT I WILL SURELY ASK YOU TO HIT THANKS
Best Moto G developer group with 10+ developers including quarx and teammex,to join click this:-https://www.facebook.com/groups/motogdevshub/
MY DEVICES:-
1..samsung galaxy ace-stolen:
2.samsung galaxy s duos-threw it
3.nexus7-paranoid android 4.4
4.motog-using it now
The Following User Says Thank You to srisurya95 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]