[ROM][Falcon/UNIFIED]XPerience-10.02_r66[14/09/2016]

Search This thread

Sportfreunde

Oct 16, 2012
Swiping no longer seems to be working on any of the default Android keyboards on CM M roms....

Also, anyone have kernel settings for battery? I have min. frequency set to 249 along with on-demand governor and max GPU at 320 and the default rom kernel.

STR4NG3R-GUY

Aug 28, 2015
Formatting cache partition in f2fs will erase internal storage too?

Swiping no longer seems to be working on any of the default Android keyboards on CM M roms....

Also, anyone have kernel settings for battery? I have min. frequency set to 249 along with on-demand governor and max GPU at 320 and the default rom kernel.

Governor:Xperience (is based on smartass2 but it is mor conservative)
Turn agressive the multicore power saving feature
Use ZEN for I/O
Gpu on 450mhz
Cpu on 1,2ghz
This combo is very batterie friendly

Reactions: Sportfreunde
G

GuestK00369

Share your opinion, please. Actually, what's the best MM ROM for our device when I'm looking for battery and smoothness? I have used Flashhhh AOSP and CM13 like 1 month ago.

Rocketval

Sep 26, 2013
Share your opinion, please. Actually, what's the best MM ROM for our device when I'm looking for battery and smoothness? I have used Flashhhh AOSP and CM13 like 1 month ago.

Are you looking for an opinion about the best possible MM rom in a rom's thread? This is absolutely not the right way.

fippo7

Mar 23, 2015
Does it have have RAM issues? Because i'm using last build and when i open WP facebook e chrome they start lagging. I though android autoclose apps when needed :(
Edit: another problemi gravity box doesnt work

Rocketval

Sep 26, 2013
Does it have have RAM issues? Because i'm using last build and when i open WP facebook e chrome they start lagging. I though android autoclose apps when needed :(

I suggest you to use Folio and Disa instead of Facebook and Messenger, Chrome is heavy too. Better apus browser.
No problem with gravitybox, you have to pay attention on what you enable because it can cause conflict with the rom's features themselves.

STR4NG3R-GUY

Aug 28, 2015
efb4b82835cb116b8c6a37816efc9e5b.jpg

Thanks for featured and stable rom but your kernel is a little bit bloated. And the conf per default is not the best if you can delete some features like the old TCP and Governors , and faux sound :)
I preffer use dolby atmos than faux script , and configure it to it becomes with westwood by default and xperience governor is very nice

Enviado desde mi Moto G mediante Tapatalk

fippo7

Mar 23, 2015
I suggest you to use Folio and Disa instead of Facebook and Messenger, Chrome is heavy too. Better apus browser.
No problem with gravitybox, you have to pay attention on what you enable because it can cause conflict with the rom's features themselves.

Yeah i see but it is strange that the RAM does full and itdoesnt kill process

Rocketval

Sep 26, 2013
efb4b82835cb116b8c6a37816efc9e5b.jpg

Thanks for featured and stable rom but your kernel is a little bit bloated. And the conf per default is not the best if you can delete some features like the old TCP and Governors , and faux sound :)
I preffer use dolby atmos than faux script , and configure it to it becomes with westwood by default and xperience governor is very nice

Enviado desde mi Moto G mediante Tapatalk

You can tune your kernel settings as you want with a kernel tuner, disable faux sound control and change your favourite tcp. It's not necessary remove things since you can disable them. :good:

TeamMex

Recognized Developer / Inactive RC

You should understand that Facebook and messenger increasingly require resources.
And I'm trying to solve problems about that, when the problem is the app.

cheers

Reactions: itouchables

Top Liked Posts