FORUMS

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (May 15 – 30)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

Google No Longer Sending Calendar SMS Notifications

In a not entirely surprising move, Google announced that it’s putting an … more

Enable Multi-Window Mode on M Developer Preview

What was not mentioned in yeterday’s keynote was Android M’s multi-window … more

I/O Summary: Google Cardboard Virtual Reality

One year ago, Google introduced cardboard. Amazingly enough, that was all it took to fire … more

Unofficial AOSB

Thanks Meter: 310
 
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
9th August 2014, 10:23 AM |#11  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 86
 
More
OK happy to hear you about a soonest new version
 
 
9th August 2014, 10:28 AM |#12  
StrangerWeather's Avatar
XDA: ASSIST
Recognized Contributor
Flag Oxford
Thanks Meter: 6,804
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mchasard

OK happy to hear you about a soonest new version

Version 1.3.6 is in the AOSB Official thread.
9th August 2014, 10:32 AM |#13  
bkr32's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 310
 
Donate to Me
More
sorry for double thread i couldnt find the project only version 1.2.8 which i assumed was abandonned
9th August 2014, 10:35 AM |#14  
StrangerWeather's Avatar
XDA: ASSIST
Recognized Contributor
Flag Oxford
Thanks Meter: 6,804
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bkr32

sorry for double thread i couldnt find the project only version 1.2.8 which i assumed was abandonned

No problem, the official thread is on the wrong section anyway, I should have put it under Original Development...
9th August 2014, 12:52 PM |#15  
krupuk's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Jakarta
Thanks Meter: 35
 
More
between the official and unofficial, Which version support dual sim?
9th August 2014, 01:51 PM |#16  
ralp88's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Zonguldak
Thanks Meter: 60
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by krupuk

between the official and unofficial, Which version support dual sim?

AOSP does not support dual sim. you need convert your xt 1033 to Google Play Edition first.
The Following User Says Thank You to ralp88 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th August 2014, 02:06 PM |#17  
abhi0502's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 255
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralp88

AOSP does not support dual sim. you need convert your xt 1033 to Google Play Edition first.

It would be in future i think bcoz dev for galaxy grand managed to add dual sim to though unofficial
9th August 2014, 02:07 PM |#18  
ralp88's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Zonguldak
Thanks Meter: 60
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by krupuk

between the official and unofficial, Which version support dual sim?

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhi0502

It would be in future i think bcoz dev for galaxy grand managed to add dual sim to though unofficial

hope they do it soon !
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes