Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

4.4.4 not confirm for moto g!!!

OP hrazib

23rd June 2014, 04:38 PM   |  #11  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 607
 
1,991 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Falcon G

We do not need a 4.4.4 update....
Most OEM's would skip this update and jump to the 4.5 Lollipop
Although I wouldn't be surprised if Motorola releases it on a later date

4.4.4 is a serious security update. Motorola is certainly pushing the update through the channels now. It is less than 3mb on the Nexus devices so it is a very small update. It has only been out a few days. Motorola had lots of time to prepare for 4.4.3. That is why it was pushed so quick.
23rd June 2014, 05:23 PM   |  #12  
liveroy's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Stara Zagora
Thanks Meter: 74
 
312 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2007
Donate to Me
More
Use more exclamation marks please. Also make a new discussion thread every time you get mad too.
Go scrub your lolindian or lolbr with CM11 and don't bother us with useless and meaningless threads.

kkthxbb
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to liveroy For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd June 2014, 05:59 PM   |  #13  
Falcon G's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 539
 
489 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bozzykid

4.4.4 is a serious security update. Motorola is certainly pushing the update through the channels now. It is less than 3mb on the Nexus devices so it is a very small update. It has only been out a few days. Motorola had lots of time to prepare for 4.4.3. That is why it was pushed so quick.

Even if it was.....
Samsung don't even update their galaxy smart phones as Motorola does to its budget phones. We should wait instead of creating new threads. If it was so important it should have posted in the host of general threads out there
24th June 2014, 08:41 PM   |  #14  
macveriz's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Tasik City
Thanks Meter: 67
 
154 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2013
Donate to Me
More
Come on man, this device even not get a year old yet.. So relaxe and waiting hopely

Sent from my Moto G using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to macveriz For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th June 2014, 10:13 PM   |  #15  
Senior Member
Flag Montreal
Thanks Meter: 29
 
254 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2006
More
huh Motorola is no longer a Google company, it was sold to Lenovo
24th June 2014, 10:24 PM   |  #16  
vlt96's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 903
 
3,484 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kwen

huh Motorola is no longer a Google company, it was sold to Lenovo

Motorola isn't a Google company anymore, but the moto g will always be a Google phone, it is a gpe device for some bad word's sake.

Sent from my XT1033 using Tapatalk
24th June 2014, 11:02 PM   |  #17  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 607
 
1,991 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by vlt96

Motorola isn't a Google company anymore, but the moto g will always be a Google phone, it is a gpe device for some bad word's sake.

Sent from my XT1033 using Tapatalk

Motorola Mobility is still a Google company. Lenovo does not control Motorola Mobility yet.

The Following User Says Thank You to bozzykid For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes