Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,736,958 Members 52,507 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

4.4.4 not confirm for moto g!!!

Tip us?

bozzykid
Old
Thanks Meter 600
Quote:
Originally Posted by Falcon G View Post
We do not need a 4.4.4 update....
Most OEM's would skip this update and jump to the 4.5 Lollipop
Although I wouldn't be surprised if Motorola releases it on a later date
4.4.4 is a serious security update. Motorola is certainly pushing the update through the channels now. It is less than 3mb on the Nexus devices so it is a very small update. It has only been out a few days. Motorola had lots of time to prepare for 4.4.3. That is why it was pushed so quick.

liveroy
Old
Thanks Meter 47

DONATE TO ME
Use more exclamation marks please. Also make a new discussion thread every time you get mad too.
Go scrub your lolindian or lolbr with CM11 and don't bother us with useless and meaningless threads.

kkthxbb
Mental issues lead to the use of long signatures

Care much for receiving Thanks?Bitching at the others about it doesn't help, instead better stfu and gtfo.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to liveroy For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Falcon G
Old
Thanks Meter 320
Quote:
Originally Posted by bozzykid View Post
4.4.4 is a serious security update. Motorola is certainly pushing the update through the channels now. It is less than 3mb on the Nexus devices so it is a very small update. It has only been out a few days. Motorola had lots of time to prepare for 4.4.3. That is why it was pushed so quick.
Even if it was.....
Samsung don't even update their galaxy smart phones as Motorola does to its budget phones. We should wait instead of creating new threads. If it was so important it should have posted in the host of general threads out there
The Following User Says Thank You to Falcon G For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

macveriz
Old
Thanks Meter 67

DONATE TO ME
Come on man, this device even not get a year old yet.. So relaxe and waiting hopely

Sent from my Moto G using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to macveriz For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Kwen
Old
Thanks Meter 29
huh Motorola is no longer a Google company, it was sold to Lenovo

vlt96
Old
Thanks Meter 833
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kwen View Post
huh Motorola is no longer a Google company, it was sold to Lenovo
Motorola isn't a Google company anymore, but the moto g will always be a Google phone, it is a gpe device for some bad word's sake.

Sent from my XT1033 using Tapatalk
Motorola Moto G 16GB dual sim (XT1033)

Quote:
Apologies for being a troll! Trolls make sure stupid people learn their lesson

bozzykid
Old
Thanks Meter 600
Quote:
Originally Posted by vlt96 View Post
Motorola isn't a Google company anymore, but the moto g will always be a Google phone, it is a gpe device for some bad word's sake.

Sent from my XT1033 using Tapatalk
Motorola Mobility is still a Google company. Lenovo does not control Motorola Mobility yet.

The Following User Says Thank You to bozzykid For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]