FORUMS

Two New Moto X and New Moto G – Specs & Details

Today’s Moto event just ended and now we have a clear look at all of … more

How Strong Is Your Connection? – XDA Xposed Tuesday

Everyone is always talking about their bars. How many bars of WiFi do they … more

OnePlus 2 Announced: Specs, Price and Details

The OnePlus 2 has just had its Virtual Reality Launch event, and at the XDA Office we all … more

A Helpful Guide to Music Streaming Services

With the launch of Apple Music, music streaming services have recently gained a lot of … more

Android 4.4.4 Germany

15 posts
Thanks Meter: 8
 
By FuelFlo, Junior Member on 8th July 2014, 07:20 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
18th July 2014, 02:17 AM |#21  
k-kuchen's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 127
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vientodearena

Ejem!!

176.44.1 = 4.4.4??? (210.12.40 = 4.4.4)
I'm think 176.44.1 are 4.4.2

*Blur_Version.210.12.40.falcon_umts.Retail.en.DE


The OTA zips are always named after the version that is being updated. So this file actually should be 4.4.4... although I didn't test it myself
Last edited by k-kuchen; 18th July 2014 at 02:19 AM.
 
 
18th July 2014, 08:55 AM |#22  
vientodearena's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 19
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by k-kuchen


The OTA zips are always named after the version that is being updated. So this file actually should be 4.4.4... although I didn't test it myself

Well, that specifies that the zip is the 210.12.40 (kitkat 4.4.4)
Te version 176.44.1 are kitkat 4.4.2.

The appropriate is, call things by their name for not create confusion.
Last edited by vientodearena; 18th July 2014 at 08:57 AM.
18th July 2014, 03:03 PM |#23  
k-kuchen's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 127
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vientodearena

Well, that specifies that the zip is the 210.12.40 (kitkat 4.4.4)
Te version 176.44.1 are kitkat 4.4.2.

The appropriate is, call things by their name for not create confusion.

Tell that to Motorola
18th July 2014, 04:19 PM |#24  
Junior Member
Flag Itzehoe
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
Question
So how is the 4.4.4 OTA .zip called now? I have a German XT1032 and found the
Code:
Blur_Version.176.44.1.falcon_umts.O2.en.DE.zip
under /cache.
When I looked up the stock firmwares though, 176.44.1 was labeled 4.4.2.

18th July 2014, 04:41 PM |#25  
KuGeL94's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Germany
Thanks Meter: 75
 
More
Well I flashed 4.4.2 Germany Firmware and now I'm on 4.4.4 YAY
18th July 2014, 04:52 PM |#26  
Member
Thanks Meter: 21
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gnayug

So how is the 4.4.4 OTA .zip called now? I have a German XT1032 and found the

Code:
Blur_Version.176.44.1.falcon_umts.O2.en.DE.zip
under /cache.
When I looked up the stock firmwares though, 176.44.1 was labeled 4.4.2.

As @k-kuchen already said the update zip is named with the release number of the firmware that is going to be updated.

"Blur_Version.176.44.1.falcon_umts.O2.en.DE.zi p" is definitely the name of the 4.4.4 update zip package.
18th July 2014, 04:59 PM |#27  
vientodearena's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 19
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mm.chrs

OTA Blur_Version.176.44.1.falcon_umts.Retail.en.DE (Android 4.4.4)
Correction:
OTA Blur_Version.210.12.40.falcon_umts.Retail.en.DE (Android 4.4.4)
w w w 4 8 .z i p p y s h a r e .c o m/v/86188032/file.html

Ok thanks!
Last edited by vientodearena; 18th July 2014 at 05:15 PM.
19th July 2014, 08:12 AM |#28  
juliatan's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 41
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wadu436

Now i can finally turn off that giant text that keeps me from displaying more then 4 notifications at once

On my Moto G Lte with 4.4.2 I can switch off carier in general settings - wireless and networks... more - display carrier on/off.

Oops just saw I am on 4.4.3 not 4.4.2
Last edited by juliatan; 19th July 2014 at 08:16 AM.
20th July 2014, 11:53 AM |#29  
Senior Member
Flag Heuvelland
Thanks Meter: 36
 
More
dont get update
I flashed the german update and I don't get the notification of a 4.4.4 update
20th July 2014, 05:17 PM |#30  
Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saphire007

I flashed the german update and I don't get the notification of a 4.4.4 update

Staged rollout
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes