Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,730,580 Members 40,435 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Android 4.4.4 will hit all Moto G devices

Tip us?

titotito1983
Old
Thanks Meter 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleak3993 View Post
Any news for 4.4.4 global US retail? I'm facing a lot of problems with 4.4.3, freezes (I have to hard reset the device), random reboots, graphical glitches, and other issues, this is the second time that I install the firmware, is really annoying... The only things that i have are xposed, some modules and (obviously) root.
I have 4.4.3 in global US retail and I don't have any of those problems. In fact my phone is working better than ever. Maybe you should do a factory reset?

Maybe the global US will go directly to Android L...I'm thinking that maybe there is no reason to have 4.4.4 when Android L is so close and we got the 4.4.3 update no so long ago....
The Following User Says Thank You to titotito1983 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Smokey Mc Pot
Old
Thanks Meter 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleak3993 View Post
Any news for 4.4.4 global US retail? I'm facing a lot of problems with 4.4.3, freezes (I have to hard reset the device), random reboots, graphical glitches, and other issues, this is the second time that I install the firmware, is really annoying... The only things that i have are xposed, some modules and (obviously) root.
The problems you are experiencing are all related to the xposed framework modules.
Some modules are not fully compatible with others and can cause malfunctions.
Also you need to look in to the settings of some of this same modules, that can cause some complications in the operating system...

Just do some basic troubleshooting.
- disable or Uninstall the modules and do some trials to find the culprit.

Good luck!

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk

bozzykid
Old
Thanks Meter 600
Quote:
Originally Posted by titotito1983 View Post
Maybe the global US will go directly to Android L...I'm thinking that maybe there is no reason to have 4.4.4 when Android L is so close and we got the 4.4.3 update no so long ago....
No. Motorola will roll out 4.4.4 to the US variants. There is a major security fix in 4.4.4. They will not wait until the end of the year for an update to include that.
Tags
android, kitkat, kitkat 4.4.4, moto g, motorola