Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[Guide] Moto G 4G LTE XT1045. Restore To Stock 4.4.3 KK. Explained.

OP jensen2112

13th December 2014, 10:00 AM   |  #31  
NWKENT's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 559
 
1,358 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by rupalazzi

Thanks for the info. Any good guide to unroot and restore stock recovery?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Free mobile app

One would "unRoot" via the option in SuperSU..

One would flash the "stock recovery" via adb..

Sent from my 4.4.4_21.11.56_peregrine
(Unlocked) XT1045 Moto G 4G LTE #1
http://waynekent.com/page6.html
"Praise Jah" YOU people.!
The Following User Says Thank You to NWKENT For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th December 2014, 04:30 PM   |  #32  
rupalazzi's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Puerto Ordaz
Thanks Meter: 41
 
220 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by NWKENT

One would "unRoot" via the option in SuperSU..

One would flash the "stock recovery" via adb..

Sent from my 4.4.4_21.11.56_peregrine
(Unlocked) XT1045 Moto G 4G LTE #1
http://waynekent.com/page6.html
"Praise Jah" YOU people.!

Supossed as much, but wanted to be sure. I'll look around to download the stock recovery. @NWKENT thanks for all the help.
13th December 2014, 05:46 PM   |  #33  
NWKENT's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 559
 
1,358 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by rupalazzi

Supossed as much, but wanted to be sure. I'll look around to download the stock recovery. @NWKENT thanks for all the help.

To save you some time..here is the stock KK recovery in zip format, unzip, then flash the (.img) file..

Here >> https://docs.google.com/file/d/0Bzr_...p=docslist_api

Sent from my 4.4.4_21.11.56_peregrine
(Unlocked) XT1045 Moto G 4G LTE #1
http://waynekent.com/page6.html
"Praise Jah" YOU people.!
The Following User Says Thank You to NWKENT For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th December 2014, 05:49 PM   |  #34  
rupalazzi's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Puerto Ordaz
Thanks Meter: 41
 
220 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by NWKENT

To save you some time..here is the stock KK recovery in zip format, unzip, then flash the (.img) file..

Here >> https://docs.google.com/file/d/0Bzr_...p=docslist_api

Sent from my 4.4.4_21.11.56_peregrine
(Unlocked) XT1045 Moto G 4G LTE #1
http://waynekent.com/page6.html
"Praise Jah" YOU people.!

Thanks a lot man.
The Following User Says Thank You to rupalazzi For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes