[Guide] Moto G 4G LTE XT1045. Restore To Stock 4.4.3 KK. Explained.

17 posts
Thanks Meter: 18
By jensen2112, Junior Member on 24th July 2014, 01:00 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
10th July 2015, 05:42 AM |#41  
Thanks Meter: 51

Useful for updating to OTA 5.1!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tesla74 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th August 2015, 01:20 AM |#42  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 18
@Betho180 Sorry man, no one have told on the comments if this guide works for the XT1040. I only have the XT1045. You can see the links from the other users to see if you find an answer there.

@killroy18 The phone stay in bootloader after the "mfastboot reboot" command?

@RonnieTheBear I update the guide with a Changelog section. The problem here is that I already am in Lollipop. I can't test your problem, sorry.
Btw, seeing at your getvar all I see that it says (bootloader) unlocked: no, (bootloader) iswarrantyvoid: no. Do you have unlock your booloader with Motorola?

@masantula If you have a stock ROM in version 4.4.3 or 4.4.4 the device will "automatically"(your confirmation) update via OTA. You must have the latest Motorola Updates Services from the play store in order to update to 5.1 via OTA.

@darknomad23 Hey, thanks for sharing your experience with us. I was just like you in 4.4.4 root. I downgrade to 4.4.3 using that same commands, and I have that same error in the "mfastboot flash partition gpt.bin". I ignore the error and proceed with the others, once I reboot, it was a successful flash to 4.4.3. I update via OTA and now I am too in 5.1

@Tesla74 Thanks for sharing, I add your post to the guide.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Previous Thread Next Thread