Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,563 Members 45,154 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Might get Moto G 4G (US)

Tip us?

bylithium
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 35

DONATE TO ME
Default Might get Moto G 4G (US)

Hello guys & gals,
I might get Moto G 4G for my birthday. I wanted to know if it has great performance & battery? Is there root for the device? Is there any custom roms available for the 4G? I currently own a Motorola Atrix HD. Thanks.
Currently owned device:
Motorola Atrix HD (AT&T)

ROM I'm currently using:
SOKP - Sonic Open Kang Project (4.4.4)

Dream device:
LG Nexus 5

Who am I?
Skateboarder & a graphics designer.

Triggeh
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by bylithium View Post
Hello guys & gals,
I might get Moto G 4G for my birthday. I wanted to know if it has great performance & battery? Is there root for the device? Is there any custom roms available for the 4G? I currently own a Motorola Atrix HD. Thanks.
Yes to everything except custom roms. however it shouldn't be too long until we get some roms for the device. Besides stock on the Moto G is very good and will be more then good enough while you wait for a rom.

Get Xposed in the mean time if you miss some features from a rom.
Moto G 4G/LTE XT1039 (Unlocked - Rooted) Stock 4.4.3
The Following User Says Thank You to Triggeh For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Trophynuts
Old
Thanks Meter 3
actually Shabby is working on a CM11 and Carbon port now. In fact he already has the Roms available for download. They have a few minor issues at the moment but core functionality are there.

---------- Post added at 06:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:53 AM ----------

http://androidforums.com/moto-g-4g-l...sp-builds.html
The Following User Says Thank You to Trophynuts For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]