Moto G XT1033 Running 4.4.4 Stock

Which Version of Android Was Better?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Search This thread

Varun77

Jul 14, 2014
I Converted My Indian Moto G to GPE And Got The 4.4.4 immediately
No Problems Whatsoever , Single Sim Working With no problems.
Got internal Memory of 12GB+

Here is the working Video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzdl_QtEI10

I Followed The Conversion Guide Step by Step And I Got The OTA Updates From Google.
For Those Who All Cant Wait For 4.4.4 Update in India on Moto G , you Can Get It By Converting :D

Happy Flashing

Hit Thanks if helped :D

Last edited:
Reactions: windylawyer.1712

windylawyer.1712

Feb 3, 2013
Hà Nội
I Used GPE Version for a couple of weeks and switched back
I'm currently Running 4.4.2 Stock Rom ( Asia Version )
I have no Problem :D
I Flashed it the normal way
U convert to gpe, then ota to 4.4.4, then flash back to stock normally.That is weird. Cause many threads in general was started cause we get a big trouble when going back to stock 4.4.2 moto firmware.
Some break their bootloader, cant flash via fastboot, stuck at boot screen...
That is really weird :(
I'm stuck at gpe 4.4.4, and still dont dare to flash back, although i want it.
:sosad:

Gửi từ Super-Android-Phone

Varun77

Jul 14, 2014
U convert to gpe, then ota to 4.4.4, then flash back to stock normally.That is weird. Cause many threads in general was started cause we get a big trouble when going back to stock 4.4.2 moto firmware.

God I Got Scared After Reading The Risks , But I flashed it back without any problem. Maybe Luck.

Yep, i had to say that u are very lucky :(
Now i dont know, how to back to stock in a safe way :-s mine is still working well execpt the battery. Very poor compare to 4.4.2 :(

Hi windy
Can you please post the battery stats. I am getting WAY better battery on converted GPE 4.4.4 than on 4.4.2.

I would think I err on classifying myself as a heavy user. But I have got more than 6/6 and a half hours screen on time per day(15 hr day between charges) for the last week or so. This on dalvik(need to run some Xposed modules which ffs should start supporting ART by now)

Sent from my XT1032 using XDA Free mobile app

Attachments

• 1405439888402.jpg
    1405439888402.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 110
  • 1405439920941.jpg
    1405439920941.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 105
  • 1405439948342.jpg
    1405439948342.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 108

windylawyer.1712

Feb 3, 2013
Hà Nội
Hi windy
Can you please post the battery stats. I am getting WAY better battery on converted GPE 4.4.4 than on 4.4.2.

I would think I err on classifying myself as a heavy user. But I have got more than 6/6 and a half hours screen on time per day(15 hr day between charges) for the last week or so. This on dalvik(need to run some Xposed modules which ffs should start supporting ART by now)

Hmm the 1 st day after converting, all is fine. Battery seems good. At least like 4.4.2 stock.
But today, when i dont touch my phone, it drain like hell, and shut down after 10h. I check the battery usage then the android system take 30% battery.
I'm charge mine and see how battery is tommorrow.
P/s : btw, i dont follow ur instruction,cause before u, there are already 2 threads about converting.
Just tell u, no mean anything ;)
P/s 2 : thks for ur enthusiasm to share and help :D

Reactions: Vishalculty

Varun77

Jul 14, 2014
Hi windy

Even I Got Around 15-16 hours of battery life with continuous usage of wifi and certain apps on my converted GPE 4.4.4

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I Converted My Indian Moto G to GPE And Got The 4.4.4 immediately
    No Problems Whatsoever , Single Sim Working With no problems.
    Got internal Memory of 12GB+

Here is the working Video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzdl_QtEI10

I Followed The Conversion Guide Step by Step And I Got The OTA Updates From Google.
    For Those Who All Cant Wait For 4.4.4 Update in India on Moto G , you Can Get It By Converting :D

Happy Flashing

Hit Thanks if helped :D

God I Got Scared After Reading The Risks , But I flashed it back without any problem. Maybe Luck.
    Now i dont know, how to back to stock in a safe way :-s mine is still working well execpt the battery. Very poor compare to 4.4.2 :(

Ill Try Flashing My Device Again And Give You a proper Working Procedure , Chill :D

Hi windy

Hi windy

Hmm the 1 st day after converting, all is fine. Battery seems good. At least like 4.4.2 stock.
    But today, when i dont touch my phone, it drain like hell, and shut down after 10h. I check the battery usage then the android system take 30% battery.
    I'm charge mine and see how battery is tommorrow.
    P/s : btw, i dont follow ur instruction,cause before u, there are already 2 threads about converting.
    Just tell u, no mean anything ;)
    P/s 2 : thks for ur enthusiasm to share and help :D