4.4.4 update [OTA file] Indian Dual Sim XT1033 || Installation procedure

Search This thread

Ishaan Gupta

Jul 5, 2014
Mumbai
OnePlus 11
Good but...

4.4.4 works great on my phone. But battery has taken a hit. Earlier I used to get about 19-20 hours with about 3 hours screen on time. But now I get about 12 hours with the sane usage. I updated about 2 weeks ago. Still me battery has not improved. I even did a factory reset but its still the same.

motupa

Jun 29, 2013
What is comm server started notificaion, after installing ota update ?

I downloaded , the ota file from here :

www(dot)androidpure.com/install-official-moto-g-xt-1033-dual-sim-android-4-4-4-kitkat-update/

the link to the file : www (dot)d-h.st/x7g

and applied update through recovery, which installed fine, my moto g dual sim is completely stock no root or anything.

After rebooting there was a notification which had a white box icon with a reddish/orange android inside it and it said something like " comm server has started ", when i opened it there were 3 i think large buttons with something written in them , and two radio buttons at the bottom with something written next to each i cant remember.

Is this something dangerous or what ? I didnt see this on the other moto g i updated normally through settings menu, thats why curious, i hope theres nothing running in the background sniffing and secretly uploading my data or anything.

Top Liked Posts