FORUMS

OnePlus 2 Forums: Discuss Everything About The OP2!

Now that the OnePlus 2 has been officially unveiled and that we have had close-up … more

Intel & Micron Announce “Revolutionary” Storage Tech

Intel & Micron have announced 3D Xpoint technology—”the … more

Google Now Interfaces With Third-Party Messaging Apps

Google has announced that Ok Google voice commands can now be used to send … more

Make Your Lockscreen More Productive With Widgets

Are you running Android Lollipop? Do you miss the ability to add widgets to your lock … more

Motorola Confirmed Android 5.0 L update for Moto G

126 posts
Thanks Meter: 52
 
By harsinghal, Senior Member on 6th July 2014, 03:41 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Hey , Guys Good News Motorola Confirmed Android 5.0 L update for Moto G , Moto X and ( May be Moto E can also get :P )

Here is The Source


Motorola L update
Last edited by harsinghal; 6th July 2014 at 03:47 PM.
 
 
6th July 2014, 04:25 PM |#2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 23
 
More
Wow! It really is a good news indeed. This is Apple-like support to be honest.
6th July 2014, 09:21 PM |#3  
Junior Member
Flag TJ
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Talking
Yes very good news but till when will we get the update probably till the end of summer? What a wait!!
6th July 2014, 10:23 PM |#4  
SbM_'s Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 38
 
More
This screenshot looks SOOOOOOOOO fake ! Don't be so gullible, guys, use your brain…
10th July 2014, 11:40 AM |#5  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
awesomesauce!
10th July 2014, 05:05 PM |#6  
cryptoncore's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 105
 
More
Thumbs up :D
Loving this, the support for this phone has been nothing less than amazing
The Following User Says Thank You to cryptoncore For This Useful Post: [ View ]
10th July 2014, 11:06 PM |#7  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 626
 
More
Wow. Why do people keep posting this crap? A Motorola CSR knows nothing about future updates. Motorola has confirmed nothing. The only thing confirmed is the Moto E will get "L". They confirmed that when the E was released.
10th July 2014, 11:29 PM |#8  
NextGenGTR's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 144
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bozzykid

Wow. Why do people keep posting this crap? A Motorola CSR knows nothing about future updates. Motorola has confirmed nothing. The only thing confirmed is the Moto E will get "L". They confirmed that when the E was released.

If Moto E gets the Update so would Moto G, im guessing the Moto G is their top selling device and will surely get the update.
11th July 2014, 01:52 AM |#9  
vhngu930's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 147
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ruben parra

Yes very good news but till when will we get the update probably till the end of summer? What a wait!!

The only "Android L" that's released yet is the developer preview. The official version will be regressed in fall.
11th July 2014, 01:24 PM |#10  
Senior Member
Flag Delhi
Thanks Meter: 100
 
More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by harsinghal

Hey , Guys Good News Motorola Confirmed Android 5.0 L update for Moto G , Moto X and ( May be Moto E can also get :P )

Here is The Source


Motorola L update

I have doubts Moto E would be upgraded. with low memory of 4gb and default ART runtime . the device will be left with very less memory to install anything.
11th July 2014, 03:16 PM |#11  
vlt96's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 920
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by aayush_neov

I have doubts Moto E would be upgraded. with low memory of 4gb and default ART runtime . the device will be left with very less memory to install anything.

Maybe internal SD will get removed as a feature and the internal memory will be used for data only (no more /data/media) like older devices.

Sent from my XT1033 using Tapatalk

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes