Sim not working moto g

Search This thread

slickmanz53

May 4, 2014
So i wanted to update my xt1034 to cm 12.1 but it failed. so i flashed the stock firmware i didnt pay attention that it was for asia. i had a backup and restored it with twrp, but now the date and time were august 15 1970 and time 7:00pm. also the sim card is not working and pics and music is deleted after i change the date and time. i am guessing this has something to do with the asia firmware i flashed? so i am currently downloading the correct firmware for my canadian moto g purchased from wind mobile. after flashing this firmware and if i restore my backup would it work? (i also tried factory data reseting after the backup didnt work and stilll the same errors) its not allowing me to download the stock firmware from filefactory. can someone please download the file and upload it to a drive or dropbox acc and link it to me? here is the link to the firmware i need http://www.filefactory.com/file/jd11...FC_1FF.xml.zip please help me out. I also just realized I accidentally flashed thedual simstock firmware so it must be the reason why it's not working.

lost101

Inactive Recognized Contributor
May 30, 2008
That's the image I need. The title is XT1034_AWSRETAIL-CA_4.4.4_KXB21.14-L1.41_37_cid14_CFC_1FF.xml.zip

Fastboot Tutorial: (I advise skipping the command to flash motoboot.img (Bootloader))

Firmware Image Index:

Provide a log (copy and paste fastboot messages) if you have any problems.

slickmanz53

May 4, 2014

Fastboot Tutorial: (I advise skipping the command to flash motoboot.img (Bootloader))

Firmware Image Index:

Thanks bro! I will flash it tonight or tomorrow and let you know. I really appreciate this

slickmanz53

May 4, 2014

Firmware Image Index:

Thanks dude my phone is up and running perfect just like before. Sim isnow working again

Reactions: lost101

Top Liked Posts