FORUMS

Introducing Voices of XDA: Have Your Ideas Heard

By far the greatest assets we have at XDA-Developers are you, the developers, the eager … more

Unofficial Xposed For Lollipop Touchwiz With Flashable Zip

XDA Recognized Developer arter97 has released an unofficial build … more

YotaPhone 2 Pre-Order, Xperia Z1 Price Cut – XDA TV

Android Wear 5.1.1 OTA downloads are now available. That and much more news is … more

[FTF] Sony Xperia Z Lollipop Release

Sony rolled out a Lollipop update for Xperia Z just yesterday. If you still haven’t gotten … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Unhappy [Q] Full screen activity

18th July 2014, 05:22 PM |#1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Hi my Moto g is non-rooted .While reading articles and other things i feel uncomfortable with a slight small screen so i want to expand those text to full screen .Is there any way through which full screen activities can be enabled on a non rooted Moto g device .

18th July 2014, 08:41 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lapputappu

Hi my Moto g is non-rooted .While reading articles and other things i feel uncomfortable with a slight small screen so i want to expand those text to full screen .Is there any way through which full screen activities can be enabled on a non rooted Moto g device .

I guess you mean that you want to hide the status and/or the navigation bar. There are some apps in the play store for non-rooted devices, for example GMD Full Screen Immersive Mode or Power Toggles has a toggle for it too. (I can't post links yet, but I think you can easily find these)
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread