Unhappy [Q] Average battery time on Kitkat 4.4.2

OP talhask

18th July 2014, 01:38 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 11

109 posts
More
Hi guys recently i have updated to 4.4.2 and my battery is draining fast like 13 hour with 6 hours screen on time ..... Is it normal or i am having battery drain issue ??
18th July 2014, 03:49 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 4

10 posts
More
Are you crazy? 6 hours of screen on time is super amazing- you've got an awesome battery. If you are looking to extend your battery life even further then I suggest rooting your phone (if you haven't already done) and use greenify. Other than that, just turn your brightness down and manage your radios efficiently. As far as I can see you have amazing battery life. Do you game or do you just tend to go on YouTube, reply to texts etc...?
The Following User Says Thank You to sohambapat99 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th July 2014, 05:13 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 11

109 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sohambapat99

Are you crazy? 6 hours of screen on time is super amazing- you've got an awesome battery. If you are looking to extend your battery life even further then I suggest rooting your phone (if you haven't already done) and use greenify. Other than that, just turn your brightness down and manage your radios efficiently. As far as I can see you have amazing battery life. Do you game or do you just tend to go on YouTube, reply to texts etc...?

I do gaming alot ... And thanks for your reply buddy
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread

Top Threads in Moto G Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting by ThreadRank