Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,804,709 Members 46,261 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Average battery time on Kitkat 4.4.2

Tip us?

talhask
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 10
Unhappy [Q] Average battery time on Kitkat 4.4.2

Hi guys recently i have updated to 4.4.2 and my battery is draining fast like 13 hour with 6 hours screen on time ..... Is it normal or i am having battery drain issue ??

sohambapat99
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Are you crazy? 6 hours of screen on time is super amazing- you've got an awesome battery. If you are looking to extend your battery life even further then I suggest rooting your phone (if you haven't already done) and use greenify. Other than that, just turn your brightness down and manage your radios efficiently. As far as I can see you have amazing battery life. Do you game or do you just tend to go on YouTube, reply to texts etc...?
The Following User Says Thank You to sohambapat99 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

talhask
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by sohambapat99 View Post
Are you crazy? 6 hours of screen on time is super amazing- you've got an awesome battery. If you are looking to extend your battery life even further then I suggest rooting your phone (if you haven't already done) and use greenify. Other than that, just turn your brightness down and manage your radios efficiently. As far as I can see you have amazing battery life. Do you game or do you just tend to go on YouTube, reply to texts etc...?
I do gaming alot ... And thanks for your reply buddy