Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Not able to take MicroSD out from slot.

OP xddevxda

5th July 2014, 08:24 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Hi guys,

Been using XT1045 for almost a month. Recently bought a microsd and phone will report "unexpected unmount" periodically.

When I insert the MicroSD card, I don't feel the resistants from springs like how you feel when you insert SIM card. When I tried to get the MicroSD out, I will have to drag it out instead of "push and pop" like the SIM card.

Is my XT1045's MicroSD Slot defected? Thanks guys.
5th July 2014, 03:35 PM   |  #2  
Flag Brazil
Thanks Meter: 145

462 posts
More
The problem is with your sdcard. Moto G 4G doesn't supports class 10 UHS-1 sdcards. Motorola is working to solve it. There are other threads here talking about it.
5th July 2014, 10:31 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by FelixMG

The problem is with your sdcard. Moto G 4G doesn't supports class 10 UHS-1 sdcards. Motorola is working to solve it. There are other threads here talking about it.

Problem solved.

The microSD is Sandisk class 10 from Amazon, Moto G LTE has problem to keep it stable to work.
I don't have any slower card, but from the forum this is one common problem with high class microSD cards.

If you have the same problem, you need to purchase a lower class Card, maybe Class6.
5th July 2014, 10:58 PM   |  #4  
Flag Brazil
Thanks Meter: 145

462 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xddevxda

Problem solved.

The microSD is Sandisk class 10 from Amazon, Moto G LTE has problem to keep it stable to work.
I don't have any slower card, but from the forum this is one common problem with high class microSD cards.

If you have the same problem, you need to purchase a lower class Card, maybe Class6.

Yeah, I know. Actually I'm using a 16GB Class 4 and it's serving me well.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread