[Q] ADB Not Detecting Moto G

Search This thread

Mattkx4

Dec 21, 2014
Ok, I have this fairly serious problem and I've yanking the hair out of my head trying to solve it for the past 4 hours. I've finally resorted to your wonderful help. Please, please help. Allow me to explain.

I've had my Moto G for quite a long time and have run at least 5 custom ROMs on it. Just when I thought I was gettin' the hang of this ROM thing, I've had my first quite serious problem. In the past, the way I have installed my custom ROMs is by first, going to recovery (CWM Recovery) and wiping absolutely everything (data, system, etc.). Then, I would install the ROM and GApps via sideload. Everything was good up until this step. My problem is that ADB won't detect my Moto G.

If I type in "adb devices" I get a blank list. I've installed the Motorola Device Manager and the Google USB Drivers (from the SDK Manager). I've restarted my computer and phone multiple times. I've REinstalled the drivers. I've tried everything. If you guys have any suggestions that would be AMAZING!!!!

P.S. I can see my phone in fastboot when I type in "fastboot devices". But I really need access to ADB.

Thanks,
Mattkx4