Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,740,011 Members 39,129 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

App not installed

Tip us?
 
sanads
Old
#1  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 63
Join Date: Jan 2013
Default App not installed

unable to installed asphalt airbone app.
no other previouly installed.
keep showing x app not installed
 
lakshmipathi123
Old
#2  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 4
Posts: 20
Join Date: Aug 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanads View Post
unable to installed asphalt airbone app.
no other previouly installed.
keep showing x app not installed
Me too having same issue...I posted a question to Asphalt support...but no reply yet
 
sanads
Old
#3  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 63
Join Date: Jan 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by lakshmipathi123 View Post
Me too having same issue...I posted a question to Asphalt support...but no reply yet
i also tried with zipsigner to sign the apk, but not worked
 
lakshmipathi123
Old
#4  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 4
Posts: 20
Join Date: Aug 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanads View Post
i also tried with zipsigner to sign the apk, but not worked
Hello,

Asphalt 8 is working fine now ....I did factory reset and installed from playstore..it works great as normal.
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes