Backup+ Lets You Backup Your App Data on Android Lollipop

Even though Android 5.0 Lollipop hasn’t yet seen its official release, quite … more

TechTalk Compiles All the Android News You Need in One App

If you’re as obsessed with mobile devices as the vast majority of our forum … more

Android App Review: Google Inbox to Improve Your Life – XDA TV

Recently, Google+ exploded with the announcement of Google Inbox, as … more

Damp the LG G3 Thermal Throttling

As our mobile devices grow thinner and more powerfulwith each passing generation, it’s inevitable … more

[Q] Should I buy the Asus Zenfone 5 with Android 4.3 or Moto G with Android 4.4?

OP Radon87000

26th July 2014, 01:27 AM   |  #11  
Thanks Meter: 137

771 posts
I would go for the moto g, I have the same dilemma with you. And I bought moto g. Moto g has official software support from Motorola, and an active XDA development section. Considering that Zenfone 5 has an Intel processor, the rom on zenfone 5 will be fewer. I've bought a Chinese phone without any good custom roms and that was painful to me.

Sent from my Moto G using Tapatalk
27th July 2014, 04:29 AM   |  #12  
Flag manila
Thanks Meter: 15

81 posts
More
App compatibility issues has been addressed by Asus using OTA updates. There has been a few ota updates since zenfone has been out in the market. I admire Asus for addressing issues quickly. anyways..

Ask yourself if you love playing around with roms and like to experience vanilla android on your device, if the answer is yes then go with Moto G. Don't expect any aosp roms for zenfone 5 anytime soon. But, I'd still get the zenfone 5. It's a matter of personal preference. Even if we advice you with so many things about the pros and cons of both devices, at the end of the day it is still your money. Just follow your heart. LOL.
4th August 2014, 05:16 AM   |  #13  
Flag Navi Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 0

11 posts
Moto G undoubtedly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Radon87000

his phone ships with Android 4.3 Jellybean and is the same price as Moto G which ships with kitkat but I like the design of this phone better than the Moto G and it has a 5 inch screen vs 4.5 on Moto and Asus has promised a Kitkat update.However I am sure Moto G would get Android L and Asus has made no such announcement for Zenfone.So what I want to know is whether Android L is so dramatically different than Kitkat?Otherwise I will just ignore the design and buy the Moto.Thanks in advance for helping

Find a detailed explanation for your question here techno4use.wordpress.com/2014/08/01/best-budget-smart-phone
25th August 2014, 11:42 AM   |  #14  
Flag Palakkad
Thanks Meter: 3

28 posts
More
Asus Zenfone 4.5
Asus has the Zenfone 4.5 or Zenfone 4 A450cg on pre-order from flipkart now. That thing matches moto g in size.
25th August 2014, 12:26 PM   |  #15  
Flag Lanja
Thanks Meter: 1

12 posts
More
Asus has heating problems. And from developer's point of view Moto G is way better .
25th August 2014, 03:25 PM   |  #16  
Flag Indore
Thanks Meter: 16

60 posts
More
Hang on moto g 2 is coming in market on 5th September those who prefer 5 inch screen wait for it otherwise moto g on discounted price is steal to deal and have belief on Motorola because it had Google tag over it

Sent from my XT1033 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread