Can this work..

9th July 2014, 05:08 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 83

594 posts
Now all varients of the moto g are receiving the stock 4.4.4 update. Can I restore back to that 4.4.4 stock firmware?? Where can I find the XML file or when would it be released?

Sent from my Moto G using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
9th July 2014, 05:48 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 39

194 posts
More
In theory, yes. But, if you have a soft-bricked Moto G buy downgrading from 4.4.4 to 4.4.2, is most certain that you lost your IMEI, so if you can resolved the soft-brick, you still have a broken phone withou networt.
9th July 2014, 05:56 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 83

594 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by _Drifter_

In theory, yes. But, if you have a soft-bricked Moto G buy downgrading from 4.4.4 to 4.4.2, is most certain that you lost your IMEI, so if you can resolved the soft-brick, you still have a broken phone withou networt.

My phones not bricked,i dont know what it is, but its working, i can flash 4.4.4 roms, any other roms previous to 4.4.4 give me a encryption error? Fastboot gives me bootloader validation errors when trying to flash things.. its wierd man, like my phones in a custom rom comba ahha

So you think when they release the files for the stock 4.4.4 roms i can flash stock 4.4.4?
9th July 2014, 06:51 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 39

194 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarkiieh

My phones not bricked,i dont know what it is, but its working, i can flash 4.4.4 roms, any other roms previous to 4.4.4 give me a encryption error? Fastboot gives me bootloader validation errors when trying to flash things.. its wierd man, like my phones in a custom rom comba ahha

So you think when they release the files for the stock 4.4.4 roms i can flash stock 4.4.4?

Yes, i think you can flash 4.4.4 ROM's.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread