Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,813,216 Members 53,522 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Charger, pls recmmend

Tip us?

kiko321
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Default Charger, pls recmmend

Im searching for a 1.5a charger. Can you recommend a charger from another phone? I find it really hard to find one when ever i was asked what phone i have and when i said moto g, they just said no. Most of the time i see 2.0 or 2.1a i know moto g still support that but i read that it heats the phone. Thats why im searching for the max amp that moto suppprts. Pls reply from what phone do you use, like brand and phone model. Pls only 1.5a. Thanks.

liveroy
Old
Thanks Meter 68

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiko321 View Post
Im searching for a 1.5a charger. Can you recommend a charger from another phone? I find it really hard to find one when ever i was asked what phone i have and when i said moto g, they just said no. Most of the time i see 2.0 or 2.1a i know moto g still support that but i read that it heats the phone. Thats why im searching for the max amp that moto suppprts. Pls reply from what phone do you use, like brand and phone model. Pls only 1.5a. Thanks.
Just buy one of those 2amp chargers you've seen.Your phone has built-in circuitry that will limit the current to 1.5A anyway.In other words, your phone won't heat up more than, if you're using 1.5A charger.
Mental issues lead to the use of long signatures

Care much for receiving Thanks?Bitching at the others about it doesn't help, instead better stfu and gtfo.

kiko321
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Actually there are some reports that uses 2.0a+ charger that heats up their phone.

enban
Old
Thanks Meter 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by liveroy View Post
Just buy one of those 2amp chargers you've seen.Your phone has built-in circuitry that will limit the current to 1.5A anyway.In other words, your phone won't heat up more than, if you're using 1.5A charger.
I second that. I'm using a 2.1 A charger and the phone is not heting up during during the charge.

Giugo
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiko321 View Post
Im searching for a 1.5a charger. Can you recommend a charger from another phone?
I found this one (it is not 1.5, but 1.2):

Nokia AC-10E
Input: 100-240V, 50-60Hz
Output: 5.0V, 1200mA

For my Moto G sometimes I use my mother's phone charger and it charges quite fast my phone. It is an HTC charger:

HTC TC E250
Input: 100-240V/200 mA
Output: 5V, 1A
The Following User Says Thank You to Giugo For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

kiko321
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Thanks giugo.

XdroidBD
Old
Thanks Meter 8
i use my old nokia E52's charger...output is 1200mA (1.2 A)..charge fast and haven't faced any issue yet

you may go and grab one of nokia's charger in my opinion

ankushv
Old
Thanks Meter 13
S3 stock charger 1 amp and s4 stock charger 2 amp .
Nokia E63 --> C7-00 -->Samsung Galaxy Y --> S3 --> Micromax A110