Lollipop Leak Available for the Sprint Galaxy S5

Since the Android 5.0Lollipop’s official release not too long ago, we’ve seen … more

CPU Spy Gets an Android Lollipop Makeover

At some point in the distant past, you probably heard of CPU Spy for Android by XDARetired … more

Amazon Fire TV Stick vs Chromecast – XDA TV

There is no doubt that Amazon is a huge player in many markets, and they want to be a huge … more

Fight the Heat and Conserve Battery with EaseUS Coolphone

Memory hungry Android applications are often responsible for making our device … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

cLock Widget

OP Clarkiieh

20th July 2014, 01:45 AM   |  #1  
Clarkiieh's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 84
 
594 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2013
Can someone running CM11 please copy the cLock apk and upload please?


Sent from my Moto G using XDA Free mobile app
20th July 2014, 05:11 AM   |  #2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 22
 
129 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarkiieh

Can someone running CM11 please copy the cLock apk and upload please?


Sent from my Moto G using XDA Free mobile app

Use Chronus, it is free on the play store.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....chronus&hl=en

This one is even more functional the cLock.

-Mike
The Following User Says Thank You to mcapozzi For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th July 2014, 09:34 AM   |  #3  
pfufle's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 70
 
284 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2013
More
Here...
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B1Aw...p=docslist_api

Sent from my Moto G using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to pfufle For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th July 2014, 02:02 PM   |  #4  
Clarkiieh's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 84
 
594 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcapozzi

Use Chronus, it is free on the play store.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....chronus&hl=en

This one is even more functional the cLock.

-Mike

Chronus ain't the same.. It's a rip off
You have to purchase pro to get the cm11 look :/

Sent from my Moto G using XDA Free mobile app
20th July 2014, 06:04 PM   |  #5  
Senior Member
Flag Calne
Thanks Meter: 190
 
874 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2011
More
Chronus is developed by the same guy who does the CyanogenMod cLock (David Von Tonder). So describing it as a rip-off is pretty lame.

Sent from my XT1032 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
20th July 2014, 06:15 PM   |  #6  
Clarkiieh's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 84
 
594 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by rec71

Chronus is developed by the same guy who does the CyanogenMod cLock (David Von Tonder). So describing it as a rip-off is pretty lame.

Sent from my XT1032 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Well why charge for the same thing you get on cm 11..
You cannot get that look without purchasing pro??

Sent from my Moto G using XDA Free mobile app
20th July 2014, 06:21 PM   |  #7  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 112
 
411 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarkiieh

Well why charge for the same thing you get on cm 11..
You cannot get that look without purchasing pro??

Sent from my Moto G using XDA Free mobile app

You can, if you'd quit flaming his work and actually read what comes with the pro version since Chronus added a lot of features that weren't on cLock it's fair enough to charge for it. It is his effort and own decision to decide what to do with it. And yes, I bought the pro version and it's great - always updating with new stuff. That's what you're paying for, not a dead app.
20th July 2014, 07:14 PM   |  #8  
abhi0502's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 149
 
341 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarkiieh

Can someone running CM11 please copy the cLock apk and upload please?


Sent from my Moto G using XDA Free mobile app

Download from here
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...odappinstaller

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes