Originally Posted by lost101
- Plug it into the charger
- Hold the VOL DOWN key
- While still holding the VOL DOWN key, press and hold the POWER key
- Hold both keys down for over 120 seconds. This is more than two minutes and will seem like a long time. You might want to time yourself to make sure you hold it longer than two minutes.
- After holding the keys down for more than two minutes, release them.
- The Fastboot screen will display, and charging should be indicated.
If you have tried the above and it didn't work, try this:
- Plug in the phone for 15 minutes.
- Proceed to Step 2 above.
Hey I have done this before and just tried it again after the following scenario:
this morning, charged battery with phone off to 100%,,,
powered on, left plugged in charging,,,
did some things on phone,,,
unplugged from charger,,,
did some things ,,,
battery charge was at about 96% started playing hillclimb racing,,,
played maybe 3-10 minutes,,, and during the game it pops up with the dreaded "battery low... shutting down..."
plugged in showed about 5%,,,
did the vol down power ~2 minutes
into fastboot chose recovery, then choose power off
now battery shows 55% right away...
I guess holding the buttons clear the battery.bin stats?
Currently Running :: Something with some kind of Kernel .
Samsung Fascinate SCH-i500 - click tab to see links