Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,054 Members 40,740 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Czech system language

Tip us?

XTheMike
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Default [Q] Czech system language

Hello. Is czech language in some of the stock ROMs (probably EU ROM). I know how to flash ROMs but I want to be sure that the language is there. Thank you.

Supersonic335
Old
Thanks Meter 141
Czech language is only in gpe version

Odoslané z HTC One S cez Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to Supersonic335 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

knizmi
Old
(Last edited by knizmi; 1st July 2014 at 11:04 AM.)
Thanks Meter 86
Quote:
Originally Posted by XTheMike View Post
Hello. Is czech language in some of the stock ROMs (probably EU ROM). I know how to flash ROMs but I want to be sure that the language is there. Thank you.
You pretty much have four options. Easiest first, hardest last:

1. Use Morelocale2 to set Czech locale. All apps will speak Czech, only system remains English. That should be enough even for a person that only knows how to say "hello" in English. No root needed and future updates will work.

2. There is a mod by @S0bes at http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2602704 for stock 4.4.2 rom that adds more laguages, Czech included. You will need custom recovery, it only works for 4.4.2 and you will need to reflash stock every time you want to update the ROM.

3. Flash Cyanogen or any other custom ROM. All the positives and negatives of custom ROMs apply here.

4. Flash GPE. Likely the most hardcore of all four options.

If you need any help, you can send me a PM in Czech.

EDIT:
Forgot to answer your quetion No, Czech is not in any of the stock roms, not even in the EU.
The Following User Says Thank You to knizmi For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]