Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

Connectivity problem

OP Chilie1

28th June 2014, 09:36 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
5 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2014
Hi

Iīve got a problem with moto g android 4.4.2. The connection of data suspends when I switch off the screen. Having my phone with the screen off I cannot recieve messages in whatsapp. I can only receive a message when I switch on the screen and open the application. I checked all the settings, the notifications are on.

They say that this thing can help to fix the problem:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...6515&nocache=1

But I realy donīt understand how to install it. Can you please explain to me what to do to istall it?

Thanks
29th June 2014, 11:04 AM   |  #2  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
5 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2014
up
30th June 2014, 11:06 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
5 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2014
up
30th June 2014, 12:12 PM   |  #4  
KVCmoto's Avatar
Member
Flag thirivananthapuram
Thanks Meter: 23
 
55 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chilie1

Hi

Iīve got a problem with moto g android 4.4.2. The connection of data suspends when I switch off the screen. Having my phone with the screen off I cannot recieve messages in whatsapp. I can only receive a message when I switch on the screen and open the application. I checked all the settings, the notifications are on.

They say that this thing can help to fix the problem:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...6515&nocache=1

But I realy donīt understand how to install it. Can you please explain to me what to do to istall it?

Thanks

U mean how to install the infusion ROM?
30th June 2014, 07:11 PM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
5 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by KVCmoto

U mean how to install the infusion ROM?

Yes! I looked for some tutorials, but I really donīt understand where to read, there is a lot of information. Can you please give a link or just explain what I have to do. I havenīt installed a rom before but I can do it if someone explains it to me.
Last edited by Chilie1; 30th June 2014 at 10:39 PM.
1st July 2014, 07:43 AM   |  #6  
KVCmoto's Avatar
Member
Flag thirivananthapuram
Thanks Meter: 23
 
55 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2014
More
Smile
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chilie1

Yes! I looked for some tutorials, but I really donīt understand where to read, there is a lot of information. Can you please give a link or just explain what I have to do. I havenīt installed a rom before but I can do it if someone explains it to me.

1.Download the ROM along with the specified gapps.
2.install a custom recovery..cwm or twrp or philz .
3.enter into recovery n clear data,cache,dalvik cache
4.select install zip from sd card .....install both the ROM as well as gapps.zip...reboot the phone..
If still finding it difficult
...http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=honDOY5-Jzs
1st July 2014, 10:26 AM   |  #7  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
5 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by KVCmoto

1.Download the ROM along with the specified gapps.
2.install a custom recovery..cwm or twrp or philz .
3.enter into recovery n clear data,cache,dalvik cache
4.select install zip from sd card .....install both the ROM as well as gapps.zip...reboot the phone..
If still finding it difficult
...

Thank you for the answer, I will try this

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes