Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,732,619 Members 52,155 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Fastboot falcon s driver did not install.

Tip us?

YungMono
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Unhappy Fastboot falcon s driver did not install.

I'm trying to revert back to stock firmware but unfortunately for me, my Moto G XT1034 is bricked (it would go in a boot loop). Since it's bricked, i began searching for tutorials on how to unbrick the device and it would also fail whenever i'm installing stock firmware. When installing through adb and fastboot, it always fail when the first 4 commands are typed; mfastboot flash partition gpt.bin, mfastboot flash motoboot motoboot.img, mfastboot flash logo logo.bin, and mfastboot flash boot boot.img. Also when i type "adb devices" into the command promt, it doesn't display my device's serial number under "List of devices attached". Yes i installed Motorola Device Manager and Android SDK. The bootloader is also unlocked. I was coming from the ParanoidAndroid rom. I'm thinking the issue maybe that the fastboot falcon s driver is not installed, but whenever i try to install it by plugging it in into my computer, it would not install. :/ Please help.

maurocds
Old
Thanks Meter 90
uninstall moto drivers restart pc, install, restart pc, connect phone in fastboot and have internet on the pc

YungMono
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by maurocds View Post
uninstall moto drivers restart pc, install, restart pc, connect phone in fastboot and have internet on the pc
Followed instructions. "Fastboot falcon S X No driver found"