Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

Flashed CM 11 now I can't revert!!

OP Clarkiieh

7th July 2014, 03:06 PM   |  #1  
Clarkiieh's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 85
 
594 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2013
Guys be careful when trying the new nightly, I cannot revert back to stock, won't let me fastboot flash any firmware.. Now I'm stuck on Cyanogenmod

Sent from my Moto G using XDA Free mobile app
7th July 2014, 03:20 PM   |  #2  
fl4m3y's Avatar
Member
Flag Berlin
Thanks Meter: 16
 
89 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarkiieh

Guys be careful when trying the new nightly, I cannot revert back to stock, won't let me fastboot flash any firmware.. Now I'm stuck on Cyanogenmod

Sent from my Moto G using XDA Free mobile app

I think you cant revert to lower android versions right now because of changed partitions oder something like that... im not sure whats the problem! restore with cwm should help but it's a temporal fix
7th July 2014, 03:36 PM   |  #3  
Clarkiieh's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 85
 
594 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by fl4m3y

I think you cant revert to lower android versions right now because of changed partitions oder something like that... im not sure whats the problem! restore with cwm should help but it's a temporal fix



Eh? I've just tried flashing SlimKat 4.2.2 to see if I can flash over with stock but when it boots I get encryption unsuccessful?

Sent from my Moto G using XDA Free mobile app
7th July 2014, 04:04 PM   |  #4  
fl4m3y's Avatar
Member
Flag Berlin
Thanks Meter: 16
 
89 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarkiieh

Eh? I've just tried flashing SlimKat 4.2.2 to see if I can flash over with stock but when it boots I get encryption unsuccessful?

Sent from my Moto G using XDA Free mobile app

Oh my mistake then... i thought you came from android 4.4.4 and some (including me) have problems with reverting back to lower android firmwares

sorry buddy
7th July 2014, 05:38 PM   |  #5  
Clarkiieh's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 85
 
594 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by fl4m3y

Oh my mistake then... i thought you came from android 4.4.4 and some (including me) have problems with reverting back to lower android firmwares

sorry buddy

Yes your still correct, I was on Moto GPE 4.4.4
Downloaded and flashed CM11 4.4.4
Now I'm stuck on CM11 no other ROMs work in get encryption unsuccessful and when I try flash stock I get endless errors

Sent from my Moto G using XDA Free mobile app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes