Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Need gpt.bin 4.4.4 for XT1039 Moto G LTE.

OP vincent1967

28th July 2014, 07:25 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
The story :

I flashed gpt.bin GPE 4.4.4 from a moto G on a moto G LTE using mototool. Now my device is bricked like a stone, it can't boot anymore and stuck on logo boot. I am not an expert at all but i have the feeling that the cause is that system partition is damaged due to wrong gpt.bin : for example each time i try to flash system.img_sparsechunk.3 with mfastboot, the phone returned "too large" message.

The solution is probably to flash the correct gpt.bin for my model. I have a gpt.bin version 4.4.3 Xt1039 but can't downgrade without returning an error "Preflash validation failed" on "mfastboot flash partition gpt.bin" command : so i guess that my only hope is to find and flash the gpt.bin 4.4.4 for XT1039 to solve the problem.

But I can't find it : do you have a link to download gpt.bin 4.4.4 for XT1039 ?
29th July 2014, 01:06 PM   |  #2  
Flag Pune (IN), Düsseldorf (DE)
Thanks Meter: 103

439 posts
More
Search for the 4.4.4 OTA for your device and you'll should the 4.4.4 gpt.bin in it.
Last edited by mokkami; 29th July 2014 at 01:08 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to mokkami For This Useful Post: [ View ]
29th July 2014, 03:41 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
Thumbs up
Really appreciate ! I'am verry happy and relieved after spending more than 12H to understand and solve the problem !

So first i flashed the gpt.bin 4.4.4 of the OTA update package from your link, secondly i followed the instructions from this guide to flash 4.4.3 XT1039 ROM ( mfastboot method http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2542219 ) and now for the first time for a long time my Moto G LTE start normaly, it is unbrick !

Thank you very much !
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread