Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,805,161 Members 52,855 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Need gpt.bin 4.4.4 for XT1039 Moto G LTE.

Tip us?

vincent1967
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Need gpt.bin 4.4.4 for XT1039 Moto G LTE.

The story :

I flashed gpt.bin GPE 4.4.4 from a moto G on a moto G LTE using mototool. Now my device is bricked like a stone, it can't boot anymore and stuck on logo boot. I am not an expert at all but i have the feeling that the cause is that system partition is damaged due to wrong gpt.bin : for example each time i try to flash system.img_sparsechunk.3 with mfastboot, the phone returned "too large" message.

The solution is probably to flash the correct gpt.bin for my model. I have a gpt.bin version 4.4.3 Xt1039 but can't downgrade without returning an error "Preflash validation failed" on "mfastboot flash partition gpt.bin" command : so i guess that my only hope is to find and flash the gpt.bin 4.4.4 for XT1039 to solve the problem.

But I can't find it : do you have a link to download gpt.bin 4.4.4 for XT1039 ?

mokkami
Old
(Last edited by mokkami; 29th July 2014 at 12:08 PM.)
Thanks Meter 93
Search for the 4.4.4 OTA for your device and you'll should the 4.4.4 gpt.bin in it.
Sent from my Commodore 16 using NSA's satellite dish
The Following User Says Thank You to mokkami For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

vincent1967
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Really appreciate ! I'am verry happy and relieved after spending more than 12H to understand and solve the problem !

So first i flashed the gpt.bin 4.4.4 of the OTA update package from your link, secondly i followed the instructions from this guide to flash 4.4.3 XT1039 ROM ( mfastboot method http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2542219 ) and now for the first time for a long time my Moto G LTE start normaly, it is unbrick !

Thank you very much !