FORUMS

Google No Longer Sending Calendar SMS Notifications

In a not entirely surprising move, Google announced that it’s putting an … more

Enable Multi-Window Mode on M Developer Preview

What was not mentioned in yeterday’s keynote was Android M’s multi-window … more

I/O Summary: Google Cardboard Virtual Reality

One year ago, Google introduced cardboard. Amazingly enough, that was all it took to fire … more

Android M Preview Images – XDA TV

Android M preview images are available. That and much more news is covered by Jordan when he … more

hello everyone i need helpppppppp

Thanks Meter: 113
 
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Good morning team

Im new with my moto g gpe edition single sim 16gb

OK my question os becuase i already unlock the bootloader but i try to install a recovery but don't work or don't read the internal memory please help my phone os moto g gpe xt1032 and recommend me a good costum rom
 
 
26th June 2014, 07:23 PM |#2  
Durteedee's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 46
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taikun hearth

Good morning team

Im new with my moto g gpe edition single sim 16gb

OK my question os becuase i already unlock the bootloader but i try to install a recovery but don't work or don't read the internal memory please help my phone os moto g gpe xt1032 and recommend me a good costum rom

when you try to flash the recovery are you in fastboot mode?

Sent from my LT30p using Tapatalk
26th June 2014, 07:28 PM |#3  
Taikun hearth's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag S.P.S
Thanks Meter: 113
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Durteedee

when you try to flash the recovery are you in fastboot mode?

Sent from my LT30p using Tapatalk

Yes but the recovery install but don't open the internal memory i try with different recovery i used minimal adb and mfastboot
26th June 2014, 07:42 PM |#4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 18
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taikun hearth

Yes but the recovery install but don't open the internal memory i try with different recovery i used minimal adb and mfastboot

Which recovery you used? CMW, TWPR or Philz?
The Following User Says Thank You to lifetimes For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th June 2014, 07:48 PM |#5  
Taikun hearth's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag S.P.S
Thanks Meter: 113
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifetimes

Which recovery you used? CMW, TWPR or Philz?

All but i want recovery
26th June 2014, 10:16 PM |#6  
bublz654's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 56
 
More
try using this http://developer.android.com/sdk/index.html instead of minimal adb
The Following User Says Thank You to bublz654 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th June 2014, 10:56 PM |#7  
Taikun hearth's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag S.P.S
Thanks Meter: 113
 
Donate to Me
More
Thanks i install a tw os working what os the better costum rom

Sent from my XT1032 using XDA Free mobile app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes