Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,807,458 Members 47,367 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Hellp, Moto g wont boot up

Tip us?

nmoah
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Hellp, Moto g wont boot up

Just pushed a custom kernel to moto g and now it wont boot, cant find any stock kernels to put on is as cwm an bootloader are still working. Not sure what to do, and no i dont have a backup. Any help would be appreciated

infuriated
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmoah View Post
Just pushed a custom kernel to moto g and now it wont boot, cant find any stock kernels to put on is as cwm an bootloader are still working. Not sure what to do, and no i dont have a backup. Any help would be appreciated
I had the same problem yesterday, except my problem was not a kernel, but rather a rom. My solution was to install the universal ADB driver for windows, then use the sideload feature of my recovery to transfer the zip files for SaberMod. Then i flashed that rom and it all worked. So just try sideloading various kernels or kernel/rom combos till one works
The Following User Says Thank You to infuriated For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

plewis1981
Old
Thanks Meter 56
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmoah View Post
Stock kernels can be found in this thread http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2649763

Sent from my Moto G using XDA Free mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to plewis1981 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

nmoah
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default darn

if only you had responded sooner now phone is out of batteries and wont charge, not sure what to do now