It's been two days, and the device doesn't power on anymore. I thought this was normal, because the battery was on 1% before I turned it off again.
When plugged in, the white notification light above lights up, but the phone doesn't do anything afterwards.
After assessing the motherboard, I can identity corrosion. Should I clean the board in 100% alcohol?
I need help!
As the title says, my friend dropped his Moto G into the toilet for a couple seconds and powered it off. The phone kept turning back on again, with the ROM bootlooping. The phone got to the lock screen, but the screen looked destroyed, completely fuzzy from one side and a severe yellow tint. The phone has been disassembled with the battery taken out, and has been put in rice.
Last edited by humzaahmed155; 19th August 2014 at 10:57 AM.