[Q] [Help] Moto G XT1033 Locked!!

OP sumic17

31st August 2014, 06:31 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag Pune
Thanks Meter: 0

10 posts
More
I have a Moto G XT1033 indian version (v4.4.4). I was sharing files using superbeam when my phone suddenly rebooted. I have timepin app installed which sets the pin to the current time and my default pin is 1234. I tried both of them but it did not open. Tried the android device manager too but seems i did not setup remote locking. Motorola support doesnt list my device though i have an email which says my device is registered with Moto. Plus i tried booting into recovery but it says no command and android bot in distress. I dont want to lose any data but as a last resort i tried formatting too but the phone reboots normally and the format gets cancelled. I dont to lose my data, Is there anyway that unlocks my phone without wiping the data??
2nd September 2014, 03:25 AM   |  #2  
Flag Aurangabad
Thanks Meter: 65

253 posts
More
1.On The No Command screen , Press and hold Volume Up Button While pressing it Press power button for 2-3 Seconds And Release Power button You Will Boot In Recovery Now.

2.Don't worry it's normal problem... U Can Format if u want by using safe mode just press the power button and again press and hold Power off Option it will ask you "Reboot you to safe mode" just click yes And Reset your phone.
Last edited by jbanti; 2nd September 2014 at 07:37 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to jbanti For This Useful Post: [ View ]
7th September 2014, 01:22 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Flag Pune
Thanks Meter: 0

10 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbanti

1.On The No Command screen , Press and hold Volume Up Button While pressing it Press power button for 2-3 Seconds And Release Power button You Will Boot In Recovery Now.

2.Don't worry it's normal problem... U Can Format if u want by using safe mode just press the power button and again press and hold Power off Option it will ask you "Reboot you to safe mode" just click yes And Reset your phone.

Finally had to format. Thanks fr the help.

Sent from my XT1033 using XDA Free mobile app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread