Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,563 Members 45,112 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Anyone Help please??

Tip us?

Clarkiieh
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 71
Default Anyone Help please??

I know this is going to be a kinda pointless post because more people just read others mis fortunes these days and not care to help. but it there anyone that will help get my phone out of a bootloop before my battery dies and i dont have a phone anymore?

I Converted my phone to GPE, decided to go back to the normal rom.. at first i tried this thread
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2542219
Didn't work just keep getting "Image to large error" when flashing System

So i tried downgrading and i keep Sparse Size Error on System with downgrading, i tried flashing partion and not flashing partition.. neither work..
A Problem Only Exists If There Is No Solution.
I'm That Solution

rudi_j7
Old
Thanks Meter 146
Try reinstalling the files and flashing. Otherwise, stick to gpe or flash a custom ROM using ADB sideload.

Sent from my Moto G using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

eg0097
Old
Thanks Meter 27

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarkiieh View Post
I know this is going to be a kinda pointless post because more people just read others mis fortunes these days and not care to help. but it there anyone that will help get my phone out of a bootloop before my battery dies and i dont have a phone anymore?

I Converted my phone to GPE, decided to go back to the normal rom.. at first i tried this thread
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2542219
Didn't work just keep getting "Image to large error" when flashing System

So i tried downgrading and i keep Sparse Size Error on System with downgrading, i tried flashing partion and not flashing partition.. neither work..
That's not true. Just because someone submits a thread and it doesn't get a reply immediately it doesn't mean that no ones working to help that person.
Here's an unbrick guide.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/moto...ethod-t2794271
The reason you're getting the size to large is because of the gpt partition. That partition decides how much space is allocated to the other partition.
  • Thanks

Clarkiieh
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 71
Sorry for my sour tongue I manged to fix it, the commands for the guide I posted where not right for the system sparse chunks , there were written as 1,2,3 but in the firmware they where actually "xxxxx.0" "xxxxx.1" "xxxxx.2" i didn't do them in order the first time resulting in another load of errors, did them in order the final time and boom I got past the unlocked bootloader screen

Sent from my XT1032 using XDA Free mobile app
A Problem Only Exists If There Is No Solution.
I'm That Solution