PhotoMath: A Math Beginner’s Dream App

more

Leaked Galaxy S6 Apps Hit the Forums

more

Fix Untinted Recent Panels on Lollipop

more

Console OS Brings Android to Your PC

more
Post Reply

How to put game data on flash drive

OP THEALLSTAR

21st August 2014, 05:04 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
9 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2013
More
Is there a way to put game data on flash drive instead of internal storage. Kinda low on storage!
21st August 2014, 09:37 PM   |  #2  
hhp_211's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 732
 
1,550 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by THEALLSTAR

Is there a way to put game data on flash drive instead of internal storage. Kinda low on storage!

check out foldermount

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...evasque.fmount

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2192122
22nd August 2014, 04:44 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
9 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2013
More
What about the data in obb folder. Can i delete it afterwards?
Last edited by THEALLSTAR; 22nd August 2014 at 04:49 PM.
23rd August 2014, 01:16 AM   |  #4  
hhp_211's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 732
 
1,550 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by THEALLSTAR

What about the data in obb folder. Can i delete it afterwards?

I haven't looked too much into particulars of everything, but I did a setup on my old phone where I linked the g+ cache to its SD card
And it works awesome

and the short version of how I understand things work for your situation :
you tell it to take /sdcard/android/obb...
and link it to /mnt/media_rw/usbdisk/...
and it will ask you to transfer over the files, and let it do its thing...

if you check out his xda thread I linked ya, he talks about game data and OTG, so see what he has to say about it...

.
The Following User Says Thank You to hhp_211 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd August 2014, 07:02 AM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
9 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhp_211

I haven't looked too much into particulars of everything, but I did a setup on my old phone where I linked the g+ cache to its SD card
And it works awesome

and the short version of how I understand things work for your situation :
you tell it to take /sdcard/android/obb...
and link it to /mnt/media_rw/usbdisk/...
and it will ask you to transfer over the files, and let it do its thing...

if you check out his xda thread I linked ya, he talks about game data and OTG, so see what he has to say about it...

.

WOW!! It worked!!! Amazing..Thankyou very much...awesome app aswell
Last edited by THEALLSTAR; 23rd August 2014 at 07:57 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to THEALLSTAR For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd August 2014, 09:35 PM   |  #6  
hhp_211's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 732
 
1,550 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by THEALLSTAR

WOW!! It worked!!! Amazing..Thankyou very much...awesome app aswell

Sweet!!!

.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes