Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,804,151 Members 36,871 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Touch screen sensitivity

Tip us?

Ste_Vege
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default Touch screen sensitivity

Hi,
I am looking for an app to reduce the sensitivity of the touch screen for my Moto G. The right top part of the screen randomly detect like a touch, even if I am not touching the screen. Do you know any app to reduce the sensitivity of the touch screen? At the moment my smartphone is not rooted but I will do it if it can fix my problem.

Thanks,
Stefano

oversleeper
Old
Thanks Meter 61

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste_Vege View Post
Hi,
I am looking for an app to reduce the sensitivity of the touch screen for my Moto G. The right top part of the screen randomly detect like a touch, even if I am not touching the screen. Do you know any app to reduce the sensitivity of the touch screen? At the moment my smartphone is not rooted but I will do it if it can fix my problem.

Thanks,
Stefano
Looks like you got a screen failure... If you can send it to warranty. I think an app can't resolve this kind of issue.
Moto G XT1032 converted to GPE
[Rooted] Pure Android 4.4.4 - build KTU84P

Ste_Vege
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by oversleeper View Post
Looks like you got a screen failure... If you can send it to warranty. I think an app can't resolve this kind of issue.
I sent it already to Motorola, I waited for 3 weeks to have my phone back and they didn't fix it! (UK repair centre). I've found this app on play store: touch screen booster, and it seems that reducing the sensitivity all the lowest level it works better. But I was looking for a more specific app.